Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and quite a few restaurants are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco, Dr Phillips – Get excited for their exclusive Snapchat filter that will be live all day long, and for a big #bartacosecret reveal! Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Chuy’s (all Central Florida locations) – Grab your friends and come “taco bout it” with all day taco and drink specials Taco and drinks specials. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Cocina 214, Winter Park – Try the newest edition to the menu, a trio of Rotisserie Chicken Tacos for $10. The tacos feature achiote rubbed rotisserie chicken, served with veggie rice, queso fresco, roasted corn, sautéed poblano salsa on corn tortillas. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, Altamonte Springs – Enjoy $1 tacos all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Hunger Street Tacos, Winter Park – All tacos will be $2.50 all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy 50 cent mini crispy tacos (ground beef, tinga chicken, or veggie) all day long. Visit ontheborder.com for details.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring a Nacho Cheese Dorito Locos Taco, Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, Fiery Doritos Locos Taco, and a classic Crunch Taco, wrapped in celebratory paper. Visit the brand’s Facebook page for more info.
Tijuana Flats (all locations) – Enjoy $2 tacos and $2 Mexican drafts all day. The Taco Day special features the traditional Tijuana Flats taco, which includes a protein option (chicken, beef, steak, refried or black beans) and choice of toppings (jalapenos, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cheese) piled on a hard corn, soft flour, or wheat tortilla, and served with chips. Visit tijuanaflats.com for the nearest location.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy! Thanks!
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017