Spooky Empire, known for their horror conventions, is exploring the darker side of Walt Disney World with their upcoming Spooky Day in the Parks weekend September 22-24, 2017.
The event includes theme park gatherings, special VIP events, an expo to shop at, and Disney characters, including many of the villains.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is Spooky Empire central for the weekend, where the Spooky Day Bizarre shopping event will take place on Friday and Saturday.
On Friday, September 22, the Gala at the Tower will take place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This exclusive private party takes place after the park closes, and includes unlimited rides on Tower of Terror, open bar, unlimited Villain-themed Dessert Bar, Disney villain character photo ops, and more.
Saturday, September 23, Spooky Empire is hosting a meet-up at Magic Kingdom, for a day of wicked fun and creative Disney “bounding”. There is no charge to attend other than park admission. Discounted Disney tickets are available.
The weekend concludes on Sunday, September 24, with a special Frightful Feast Character Breakfast at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Enjoy a full breakfast buffet with Mickey and Minnie Mouse in their very rare haunted attire. This breakfast is not available any other time at the resort, and is exclusive to the weekend.
Spooky Day Bizarre tickets are $20 per person. Includes entrance for both days to the Spooky Day Bizarre only.
The Gala at the Tower tickets are $369, and include Spooky Day Bizarre admission, as well as admission into the park for the event.
The Frightful Feast Character Breakfast is $75 per person, and the breakfast will be held between 9am and 10:30am only.
To purchase tickets, or for more information on Spooky Day in the Parks, visit spookydayintheparks.com.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017