The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to spend a day with family and friends, and on Sunday, September 24, admission will be only $10 per person.
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer including the newest traveling exhibit “Playing with Light.”
Catch the giant-screen spectaculars “Dream Big” and “Secret Ocean”; and experience 3D educational and Hollywood films in the Digital Adventure Theater. Plus, explore our four floors of hands-on exhibits that will engage the family and inspire their curiosity, including KidsTown, designed for children 7 and under, and Kinetic Zone, which allows you to explore the fundamentals of forces in an interactive way!
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit osc.org/10-dollar-day. Normally general admission fees are $20.95 for adults and $14.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see more than a 50% savings per ticket
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017