If you’ve got some design or renovation plans in the near future, you won’t want to miss the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show 2017, which returns to the Orange County Convention Center – West Concourse the weekend of August 25-27.
With thousands of square feet of exhibits you’ll find the latest in products and services for everything from builders, contractors, materials, decks, pools, spas, entertainment systems, storage, plants, landscape displays/materials, kitchenware, and much more.
There will also be exhibitions and talks by celebrity guests including:
Ahmed Hassan – With his television debut in 2000, Ahmed Hassan is best known as the original host of DIY Network’s Yard Crashers. Ahmed Hassan is an accredited landscape Design/Build Contractor, Home Improvement Salesperson and Certified Landscape Maintenance Technician. He also owns Ahmad Hassan Landscape Services, a full service landscape company.
Skip Bedell – He is the co-host of Catch A Contractor, which recently completed it’s 3rd season on Spike, along with his wife Alison and Adam Carolla. You can also find him regularly giving DIY tips and product advice on the FOX News Network’s morning show, FOX & Friends.
Boyce Thompson – An author and public speaker, Boyce Thompson curates a Life-Changing Products exhibit that appeared at ten of the largest American home shows in 2017. To identify products that redefine life at home, Thompson monitors crowd-funding campaigns, attends industry trade shows, and scours magazines and websites. The exhibit includes groundbreaking products that just hit the market and along with prototypes that aren’t yet available for sale.
Tom MacCubbin – Readers are familiar with his question-and-answer gardening columns and feature articles for The Orlando Sentinel, while others may recognize him as a co-host of Central Florida Gardening on cable television and previous weekly horticulture reports on Central Florida News 13. His Saturday radio program Better Lawns & Gardens is broadcast over twenty Florida stations.
Tickets are $9 for adults, $7 for seniors 65+, $6 for retired military (w/ID), and free for Active Military (w/ID) and kids 16 and under. Purchase online and get $1 off adult admissions with coupon code WEB1OFF. Parking is $10 per vehicle.
The show runs Friday, August 25, from 11am to 8pm, Saturday, August 26, from 9am to 8pm, and Sunday, August 27, from 9am to 6pm.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit showtechnology.com.
Thanks to the Orlando Fall Home and Garden Show we have five (5) pairs of tickets to give away. That’s right…five winners will each receive two (2) tickets!
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Monday, August 22, 2017. Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the winner notification email or an alternate winner will be picked. So make sure you use a valid email that you check regularly!
Good luck and happy entering!
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017