Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, sponsored by American Express, returns Aug. 25 – Oct. 1 with an unprecedented number of restaurants, each offering a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person.
Celebrating its 12th year, the popular dining promotion offers over 100 restaurants throughout the Orlando area for local foodies or visiting gourmands who are looking to try out a local favorite or one of the hottest new venues added to Orlando’s growing culinary scene.
For the first time, six restaurants from Walt Disney World Resort hotels have joined the promotion’s growing line-up. Enjoy special menus at: Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge; The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort; Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort; The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort; and Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Other hot new names participating are: Bulla Gastrobar; Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen; DoveCote Brasserie; Earls kitchen + bar; Luke’s Kitchen; Mango’s Tropical Cafe; Paddlefish (at Disney Springs); 1921 by Norman Van Aken, and Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen + Bar.
And that’s just a small portion of the huge list of participating restaurants. This is seriously a great event for foodies!
Even better, each year a local charity benefits from Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, receiving $1 from each meal served. This year, due to the immense growth and popularity of the program, Magical Dining Month will benefit two Orlando nonprofit organizations:
Freedom Ride, Inc., which offers therapeutic horseback riding programs that enrich the lives of children and adults with physical, emotional and learning disabilities.
BASE Camp Children’s Foundation, which provides a base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses.
This year’s restaurants encompass a variety of cuisines and atmospheres, and offer a menu and setting for every occasion. There are a lot of vegetarian options this year, as well.
Reservations are recommended. When seated, request the Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month menu, and order your choices from it. It’s super easy! No need to clip a coupon or anything.
For a full list of all participating restaurants, menus and OpenTable reservations visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
If you visit any of the restaurants and post to social media, be sure to tag @VisitOrlando, and follow them for more information.
[Photos courtesy Visit Orlando]
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017