As part of the revamp of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the park will be opening a new food and beverage location called BaseLine Tap House.
It will be located in a new area adjacent to the Muppet Courtyard called Grand Avenue. This area will be inspired by present-day Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA),
Grand Avenue captures the spirit of DTLA with facades of trendy shops, lofts, restaurants and other businesses utilizing former office buildings and warehouses that have been converted over the last couple of decades.
According to Disney, BaseLine Tap House will offer light snacks, like a Bavarian pretzel with mustard and beer-cheese fondue, spiced almonds or a charcuterie board featuring California cheeses.
It will also offer specialty cocktails, a non-alcoholic lemonade, along with craft ales, lagers and ciders. and wine from California.
I’m a little disappointed in this. I know it all has the “Downtown L.A.” vibe with theming, but I would rather the venue showcase some of the wonderful craft beers and wines produced here in Florida.
Look for BaseLine Tap House to open Fall 2017.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017