Foodies get ready…the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival starts today at Walt Disney World, celebrating its 22nd year.
With 39 new dishes and 65 new cocktails and beverages, the annual festival features 35 marketplaces featuring food and beverage samples representing countries around the world.
With so many options, you’ll want to prepare by taking a look at the menus we posted earlier this month.
This year’s festival beer is the Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, which can be found at the Craft Beer marketplace. While there, try the cheeseburger and cheddar cheese macaroni handwich, a returning dish in honor of Epcot’s 35th anniversary.
To make your journey around the world more fun, pick up a free Marketplace Discovery Passport that will allow you to track your tastings at each booth.
In addition to the markeplaces, there 379 culinary demos and beverage seminars (which do require additional fees), not to mention appearances by chefs and other celebrities.
ABC’s The Chew will tape five episodes during the festival in October, but tickets went as fast as they appeared online. The hosts may be making other appearances during the festival, too.
There are also 20 special Chef dinners featuring restaurants around Disney property. These are separate ticket events with prices starting at $112 per person. Click here for the list of Signature Dining Events. Reservations are a must.
The nightly Eat to the Beat concerts happen nightly at the American Garden Theater in the America Pavillion. Set times are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm, and the concerts are included with admission to the park.
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs August 31 – November 13, 2017. Admission to Epcot is required to enjoy the fest.
- Out and About: Eating All the Burgers at the #OrlandoBurgerBattle at Ace Cafe Orlando - September 25, 2017
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017