Foodies get ready…the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival starts August 31 at Walt Disney World, celebrating its 22nd year.
With 39 new dishes and 65 new cocktails and beverages, the annual festival features 35 marketplaces featuring food and beverage samples representing countries around the world.
With so many options, you’ll want to prepare by taking a look at the menus we posted earlier this month.
This year’s festival beer is the Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, which can be found at the Craft Beer marketplace. While there, try the cheeseburger and cheddar cheese macaroni handwich, a returning dish in honor of Epcot’s 35th anniversary.
To make your journey around the world more fun, pick up a free Marketplace Discovery Passport that will allow you to track your tastings at each booth.
In addition to the markeplaces, there 379 culinary demos and beverage seminars (which do require additional fees), not to mention appearances by chefs and other celebrities.
ABC’s The Chew will tape five episodes during the festival in October, but tickets went as fast as they appeared online. The hosts may be making other appearances during the festival, too.
There are also 20 special Chef dinners featuring restaurants around Disney property. These are separate ticket events with prices starting at $112 per person. Click here for the list of Signature Dining Events. Reservations are a must.
The nightly Eat to the Beat concerts happen nightly at the American Garden Theater in the America Pavilion. Set times are at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm, and the concerts are included with admission to the park.
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs August 31 – November 13, 2017. Admission to Epcot is required to enjoy the fest.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018