It’s the heart of summer here in Central Florida, but over at Disney Springs, it’s Christmas in July starting today until the end of the month.
Until July 30, there will be special holiday-themed treats, merchandise and entertainment offerings throughout Disney Springs.
Dockside Margaritas is pouring the Snowflake Margarita, while AristoCrepes is offering a special gingerbread crepe. Starbucks in the Marketplace is offering their holiday themed drinks and you can stock up on sweets at Goofy’s Candy Company or Disney’s Candy Cauldron, featuring peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies.
Japanese clothier UNIQLO is hosting their 1-year anniversary with a Japanese Night Market inspired celebration, complete with prize-winning games, special photo opportunities, origami and calligraphy classes, and more. This event is a first of its kind at UNIQLO, and special activities run from 7pm to 11pm daily.
The Art of Disney will be featuring holiday inspired art with artist meet and greets, perfect for getting some names crossed off your holiday shopping list.
Plus for this limited-time Disney Springs celebration, a DJ will be spinning Christmas music and Enjoy Your Face will be celebrating with holiday face painting designs. Even the Disney Springs fountains will be decked for the season.
And a Christmas celebration wouldn’t be complete with out Santa. So head over to Disney’s Days of Christmas, which is hosting a special meet and greet with Santa – dressed for the Florida heat – daily from 1pm to 10pm.
It sounds like a lot of fun, and I’m probably going to check it out this week. Will I see any of you out there?
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017