The D23 news is flying fast and furious, and word comes that a new space-themed restaurant will be coming to Epcot.
It will be located adjacent to the park’s Mission: SPACE attraction, according to Disney. Perhaps it will occupy the space where the Wonders of Life building currently sits mostly unused, but that wasn’t clarified during the D23 reveal by Walt Disney Imagineer Tom Fitzgerald.
“We know our guests love dining at Epcot – and the restaurants really are out of this world,” Fitzgerald said. “Now we’re about to create one that takes that literally.”
The new as-yet-unnamed space restaurant will be operated by the Patina Restaurant Group, which operates several other restaurants at Walt Disney World including Tutto Italia and Via Napoli at Epcot, and Morimoto Asia and STK at Disney Springs.
I don’t know about you, but as a long-time space nerd, I cannot wait to check this new restaurant out! Let me know what you think of it in the comments.
[Photo courtesy Walt Disney Parks & Resorts]
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017