The D23 news is flying fast and furious, and word comes that a new space-themed restaurant will be coming to Epcot.
It will be located adjacent to the park’s Mission: SPACE attraction, according to Disney. Perhaps it will occupy the space where the Wonders of Life building currently sits mostly unused, but that wasn’t clarified during the D23 reveal by Walt Disney Imagineer Tom Fitzgerald.
“We know our guests love dining at Epcot – and the restaurants really are out of this world,” Fitzgerald said. “Now we’re about to create one that takes that literally.”
The new as-yet-unnamed space restaurant will be operated by the Patina Restaurant Group, which operates several other restaurants at Walt Disney World including Tutto Italia and Via Napoli at Epcot, and Morimoto Asia and STK at Disney Springs.
I don’t know about you, but as a long-time space nerd, I cannot wait to check this new restaurant out! Let me know what you think of it in the comments.
[Photo courtesy Walt Disney Parks & Resorts]
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017