Two new attractions were announced for Epcot at this weekend’s D23 Expo, and one of them will be inspired by Disney*Pixar’s Ratatouille film.
Located in the France Pavilion of the World Showcase, it will be similar to the 4-D attraction Ratatouille: The Adventure that opened at Disneyland Paris in 2014.
The attractions will allow guests to “shrink” to Remy’s size and scurry to safety in a dazzling chase across a kitchen with the sights, sounds and smells of Gusteau’s legendary Parisian restaurant.
According to officials, it is set to open by Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
While the Epcot version may be a bit different, here is a video of the Disneyland Paris version so you can get an idea of what the ride might be like:
This seems like a fun attraction for the whole family, and I can’t wait to get the whiffs of French cuisine during the ride. Mmmm…baguettes…
What do you think of the Ratatouille-themed attraction coming to Epcot? Will you ride it? Let us know in comments.
[Image courtesy Walt Disney Parks & Resorts]
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017