Two new attractions were announced for Epcot at this weekend’s D23 Expo, and one of them will be inspired by Disney*Pixar’s Ratatouille film.
Located in the France Pavilion of the World Showcase, it will be similar to the 4-D attraction Ratatouille: The Adventure that opened at Disneyland Paris in 2014.
The attractions will allow guests to “shrink” to Remy’s size and scurry to safety in a dazzling chase across a kitchen with the sights, sounds and smells of Gusteau’s legendary Parisian restaurant.
According to officials, it is set to open by Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
While the Epcot version may be a bit different, here is a video of the Disneyland Paris version so you can get an idea of what the ride might be like:
This seems like a fun attraction for the whole family, and I can’t wait to get the whiffs of French cuisine during the ride. Mmmm…baguettes…
What do you think of the Ratatouille-themed attraction coming to Epcot? Will you ride it? Let us know in comments.
[Image courtesy Walt Disney Parks & Resorts]
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017