This week Wild Florida unveiled the newest additions to its Gator and Wildlife Park: two rare white alligators.
This male and female pair recently relocated from an alligator farm in St. Augustine, and are the first breeding pair of alligators in Central Florida
Want to check them out in person? Now through the end of the year, admission to the Gator and Wildlife Park is FREE to celebrate the park’s 7th anniversary.
— Experience Kissimmee (@Kissimmee) May 31, 2017
Wild Florida is also launching a contest to help name the duo. A winner will be chosen from all entrants to win a one-hour airboat ride for you and a guest of your choice, a chance to meet the pair at our the park, and lunch,too. Enter online via their blog at wildfloridaairboats.com.
Good luck to all who enter!
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017