This week Wild Florida unveiled the newest additions to its Gator and Wildlife Park: two rare white alligators.
This male and female pair recently relocated from an alligator farm in St. Augustine, and are the first breeding pair of alligators in Central Florida
Want to check them out in person? Now through the end of the year, admission to the Gator and Wildlife Park is FREE to celebrate the park’s 7th anniversary.
— Experience Kissimmee (@Kissimmee) May 31, 2017
Wild Florida is also launching a contest to help name the duo. A winner will be chosen from all entrants to win a one-hour airboat ride for you and a guest of your choice, a chance to meet the pair at our the park, and lunch,too. Enter online via their blog at wildfloridaairboats.com.
Good luck to all who enter!
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017