This week Wild Florida unveiled the newest additions to its Gator and Wildlife Park: two rare white alligators.
This male and female pair recently relocated from an alligator farm in St. Augustine, and are the first breeding pair of alligators in Central Florida
Want to check them out in person? Now through the end of the year, admission to the Gator and Wildlife Park is FREE to celebrate the park’s 7th anniversary.
— Experience Kissimmee (@Kissimmee) May 31, 2017
Wild Florida is also launching a contest to help name the duo. A winner will be chosen from all entrants to win a one-hour airboat ride for you and a guest of your choice, a chance to meet the pair at our the park, and lunch,too. Enter online via their blog at wildfloridaairboats.com.
Good luck to all who enter!
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017