Spoleto in Winter Park launches inaugural Pasta Fest with at two-day culinary celebration for all the weekend of June 3-4, 2017.
The event will kick-off Saturday with samplings of Spoleto’s menu, including complimentary build-your-own pasta bowls, and a sneak peek of new menu offerings before they launch throughout the day. There will also be live music and happy hour specials.
The celebration continues on Sunday, June 4th, with kids eating free all day and culinary learning activities for the younger Spoleto fans where they can earn certificates for complimentary return visits
I’ll be there covering the Saturday events. I hope you’ll join me…I mean, who doesn’t want free pasta, right?
Spoleto is located at 349 N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park. You can learn more about the event, including a schedule, at SpoletoItalian.com.
[Photo courtesy Spoleto]
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017