It was one year ago today that Orlando was changed forever. A terrible tragedy occurred at Pulse Nightclub, and our city lost 49 beautiful souls. Please take a moment to honor those listed below.
But even in the midst of the chaos, as dawn broke over the city, something amazing happened. Orlando came together to help. We became one as we all pitched in to help as we could…whether it was giving blood or simply providing comfort.
This was OUR city, and we would work together to put it back together.
CitySurfing Orlando sends out hugs and love to all those affected by the Pulse tragedy. Please do something nice for someone else today. And if you want to share your thoughts, our comments section is open for you below.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017