It was one year ago today that Orlando was changed forever. A terrible tragedy occurred at Pulse Nightclub, and our city lost 49 beautiful souls. Please take a moment to honor those listed below.
But even in the midst of the chaos, as dawn broke over the city, something amazing happened. Orlando came together to help. We became one as we all pitched in to help as we could…whether it was giving blood or simply providing comfort.
This was OUR city, and we would work together to put it back together.
CitySurfing Orlando sends out hugs and love to all those affected by the Pulse tragedy. Please do something nice for someone else today. And if you want to share your thoughts, our comments section is open for you below.
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- 2017 Epcot Candlelight Processional Narrators At Walt Disney World - November 23, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017