It was one year ago today that Orlando was changed forever. A terrible tragedy occurred at Pulse Nightclub, and our city lost 49 beautiful souls. Please take a moment to honor those listed below.
But even in the midst of the chaos, as dawn broke over the city, something amazing happened. Orlando came together to help. We became one as we all pitched in to help as we could…whether it was giving blood or simply providing comfort.
This was OUR city, and we would work together to put it back together.
CitySurfing Orlando sends out hugs and love to all those affected by the Pulse tragedy. Please do something nice for someone else today. And if you want to share your thoughts, our comments section is open for you below.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017