Foodies make note: Celebration’s Holler and Dash is hosting a special evening event called Biscuits and Brews on Thursday, June 29.
Holler and Dash is one of my favorite places to enjoy breakfast and brunch, but It normally closes by 2pm. So for one night, they are re-opening at 5pm to serve up samples of its great biscuit dishes, along with beer and craft sodas.
This special happy hour event costs $20, and you get 3 tickets for biscuit samples, 3 tickets for the beer and craft sodas, and a Holler and Dash tasting glass that you can take home when the event ends at 7pm.
So grab some friends and come on out for a fun evening of fun and great food! I’ll be there – hope to see you there, too!
Holler and Dash is located at 6268 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, near Panera Bread in the white building on the back corner. Visit holleranddash.com for more information.
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017
- D23: Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - July 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Willie Nelson and Family to Play October 15, 2017 - July 17, 2017
- D23: Guardians of the Galaxy Attraction Coming to Epcot By 2021 - July 17, 2017