Foodies make note: Celebration’s Holler and Dash is hosting a special evening event called Biscuits and Brews on Thursday, June 29.
Holler and Dash is one of my favorite places to enjoy breakfast and brunch, but It normally closes by 2pm. So for one night, they are re-opening at 5pm to serve up samples of its great biscuit dishes, along with beer and craft sodas.
This special happy hour event costs $20, and you get 3 tickets for biscuit samples, 3 tickets for the beer and craft sodas, and a Holler and Dash tasting glass that you can take home when the event ends at 7pm.
So grab some friends and come on out for a fun evening of fun and great food! I’ll be there – hope to see you there, too!
Holler and Dash is located at 6268 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, near Panera Bread in the white building on the back corner. Visit holleranddash.com for more information.
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017