Hard Rock International announced they will be opening a new location of their signature hotel brand in Daytona Beach in late 2017.
Located on the former site of the Desert Inn Resort, the property will feature brand exclusive offerings including a Body Rock® workout facility, and a Rock Spa® complete with the music-infused Rhythm & Motion spa menu, six treatment rooms, a manicure/pedicure station and poolside cabanas with spa services.
Keeping families in mind, young rockers can hang out in the brand’s signature hotspot, the Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club. Additionally, the property will boast The Sound of Your Stay® music amenity program which allows guests to unleash their inner rock star – whether setting the mood with complimentary vinyl player and records, or nailing power chords on a Fender guitar during an in-room jam session.
Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach will offer an array of amenities where guests will enjoy all-day dining, 24-hour in-room dining, a grab-and-go coffee shop, and a poolside bar and grill. It will also provide 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including bright meeting rooms with views of the Atlantic Ocean and an open-air terrace suitable for any meeting or special event needs.
The beachfront property will include an expansive swimming pool and deck, offering guests panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. In addition to the hotel’s beachfront activities, guests will enjoy nearby outdoor experiences, ranging from paddle boarding on the Halifax River to deep-sea fishing out of the Ponce de Leon Inlet.
“From the gorgeous beaches to the NASCAR races that draw in hundreds of thousands of people each year, we’re thrilled to bring our product to visitors and locals alike in Daytona Beach,” said Marco Roca, executive vice president of global hotel development at Hard Rock International.
The Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach will be the brand’s fourth location in the state of Florida. Other locations include Orlando, Tampa, and Hollywood. Visit HardRock.com for more information.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017