Hard Rock International announced they will be opening a new location of their signature hotel brand in Daytona Beach in late 2017.
Located on the former site of the Desert Inn Resort, the property will feature brand exclusive offerings including a Body Rock® workout facility, and a Rock Spa® complete with the music-infused Rhythm & Motion spa menu, six treatment rooms, a manicure/pedicure station and poolside cabanas with spa services.
Keeping families in mind, young rockers can hang out in the brand’s signature hotspot, the Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club. Additionally, the property will boast The Sound of Your Stay® music amenity program which allows guests to unleash their inner rock star – whether setting the mood with complimentary vinyl player and records, or nailing power chords on a Fender guitar during an in-room jam session.
Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach will offer an array of amenities where guests will enjoy all-day dining, 24-hour in-room dining, a grab-and-go coffee shop, and a poolside bar and grill. It will also provide 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including bright meeting rooms with views of the Atlantic Ocean and an open-air terrace suitable for any meeting or special event needs.
The beachfront property will include an expansive swimming pool and deck, offering guests panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. In addition to the hotel’s beachfront activities, guests will enjoy nearby outdoor experiences, ranging from paddle boarding on the Halifax River to deep-sea fishing out of the Ponce de Leon Inlet.
“From the gorgeous beaches to the NASCAR races that draw in hundreds of thousands of people each year, we’re thrilled to bring our product to visitors and locals alike in Daytona Beach,” said Marco Roca, executive vice president of global hotel development at Hard Rock International.
The Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach will be the brand’s fourth location in the state of Florida. Other locations include Orlando, Tampa, and Hollywood. Visit HardRock.com for more information.
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017
- Theme Park and Attraction Openings After Hurricane Irma *UPDATED Sept 15* - September 11, 2017
- Sept 12 Performance of The King & I at Dr Phillips Center Cancelled - September 10, 2017
- Theme Park Closures for Hurricane Irma - September 9, 2017
- Jesus Christ Superstar Kicks Off 10th Anniversary Season at The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - September 7, 2017
- The Horrors of Blumhouse Announced for Halloween Horror Nights 2017 at Universal Orlando #HHN27 - September 6, 2017