Gods & Monsters has been through a few bumps this year, but they are hosting a 2nd anniversary celebration on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
Now located at 5421 International Drive, the store will be celebrating from 11am to 10pm with sales and discounts (spin the D20 to see what you get), along with a sneak preview of their soon-to-be launched Vault 542, a post-apocalyptic craft beer bar.
Coffee Shop of Horrors will be offering free samples of their coffees, and there will be organized free RPG sessions in D&D and Pathfinder, along with demos and free-play of Steve Jackson’s latest game release, Ghosts Love Candy.
Cosplay is not only encouraged, but prizes will be awarded throughout the day for the best.
And that’s just the tip of the day-long party. For more information, visit godmonsters.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017