Gods & Monsters has been through a few bumps this year, but they are hosting a 2nd anniversary celebration on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
Now located at 5421 International Drive, the store will be celebrating from 11am to 10pm with sales and discounts (spin the D20 to see what you get), along with a sneak preview of their soon-to-be launched Vault 542, a post-apocalyptic craft beer bar.
Coffee Shop of Horrors will be offering free samples of their coffees, and there will be organized free RPG sessions in D&D and Pathfinder, along with demos and free-play of Steve Jackson’s latest game release, Ghosts Love Candy.
Cosplay is not only encouraged, but prizes will be awarded throughout the day for the best.
And that’s just the tip of the day-long party. For more information, visit godmonsters.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017