Once a year, the Orlando Weekly produces a culinary event called Bite30, that offers great prix fixe deals at select restaurants for an entire month.
From now until June 30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course lunches or dinners at a set price of $30. Diners get the opportunity to try multiple dishes on the restaurant’s menu for about the cost of a single entree, and restaurants get to showcase their specialty dishes.
2017 Restaurants offering a $30 prix fixe menu are:
- Artisan’s Table
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Carmel Kitchen
- K Restaurant
- Maxine’s On Shine
- Mesa 21
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Dr. Phillips
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Winter Park
- Reel Fish
- RusTeak – College Park
- RusTeak – Ocoee
- Rusty Spoon
- Smiling Bison
- The Sanctum
- The Strand
- The Stubborn Mule
- Tapa Toro
- The Tennessee Truffle
- TR Firegrill
Reservations are recommended. Simply ask the server for the Bite30 menu.
Diners are also encouraged to snap pictures of food, dining out with friends, beer/wine/cocktails, restaurant staff, or anything that captures the essence of the Bite30 experience.
There will be a contest running throughout the month in which attendees will have the opportunity to enter by simply following Orlando Weekly on Instagram (@orlandoweekly), and including the hashtag #bite30 with their pictures. Each week one lucky winner will receive restaurant gift cards & a Publix Aprons Cooking School.
For more information on Bite30, and a peek at their prix fixe menus, visit bite30.com.
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017