Once a year, the Orlando Weekly produces a culinary event called Bite30, that offers great prix fixe deals at select restaurants for an entire month.
From now until June 30, participating restaurants offer special prix fixe menus that offer multi-course lunches or dinners at a set price of $30. Diners get the opportunity to try multiple dishes on the restaurant’s menu for about the cost of a single entree, and restaurants get to showcase their specialty dishes.
2017 Restaurants offering a $30 prix fixe menu are:
- Artisan’s Table
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Carmel Kitchen
- K Restaurant
- Maxine’s On Shine
- Mesa 21
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Dr. Phillips
- Publix Aprons Cooking School – Winter Park
- Reel Fish
- RusTeak – College Park
- RusTeak – Ocoee
- Rusty Spoon
- Smiling Bison
- The Sanctum
- The Strand
- The Stubborn Mule
- Tapa Toro
- The Tennessee Truffle
- TR Firegrill
Reservations are recommended. Simply ask the server for the Bite30 menu.
Diners are also encouraged to snap pictures of food, dining out with friends, beer/wine/cocktails, restaurant staff, or anything that captures the essence of the Bite30 experience.
There will be a contest running throughout the month in which attendees will have the opportunity to enter by simply following Orlando Weekly on Instagram (@orlandoweekly), and including the hashtag #bite30 with their pictures. Each week one lucky winner will receive restaurant gift cards & a Publix Aprons Cooking School.
For more information on Bite30, and a peek at their prix fixe menus, visit bite30.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017