Normally the Orlando Science Center is fun for all ages, but on select nights, it’s reserved strictly for adults 21+.
That night is Science Night Live and it returns June 3.
This is a craft beer addition, and it will feature the opportunity to sample local and national brewers, as well as take in informal craft beer seminars.
The event will also feature the opportunity to learn about saving the endangered cotton-top tamarin in a presentation by Dr. Anne Savage, Conservation Director for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, and so much more!
Science Night Live runs from 8-11:30pm, and all attendees must be 21+ for this evening.
Tickets are $15.95 for non-OSC members, and free for members. Craft beer sampler cards (good for up to 12 2oz pours) are an additional $10.
Tickets will be sold online, so visit osc.org/science-night-live for more information and to buy tickets.
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017
- Win Tickets to the Southern Women’s Show Oct 12-15, 2017! - October 3, 2017