Normally the Orlando Science Center is fun for all ages, but on select nights, it’s reserved strictly for adults 21+.
That night is Science Night Live and it returns June 3.
This is a craft beer addition, and it will feature the opportunity to sample local and national brewers, as well as take in informal craft beer seminars.
The event will also feature the opportunity to learn about saving the endangered cotton-top tamarin in a presentation by Dr. Anne Savage, Conservation Director for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, and so much more!
Science Night Live runs from 8-11:30pm, and all attendees must be 21+ for this evening.
Tickets are $15.95 for non-OSC members, and free for members. Craft beer sampler cards (good for up to 12 2oz pours) are an additional $10.
Tickets will be sold online, so visit osc.org/science-night-live for more information and to buy tickets.
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2017 - November 30, 2017