Normally the Orlando Science Center is fun for all ages, but on select nights, it’s reserved strictly for adults 21+.
That night is Science Night Live and it returns June 3.
This is a craft beer addition, and it will feature the opportunity to sample local and national brewers, as well as take in informal craft beer seminars.
The event will also feature the opportunity to learn about saving the endangered cotton-top tamarin in a presentation by Dr. Anne Savage, Conservation Director for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, and so much more!
Science Night Live runs from 8-11:30pm, and all attendees must be 21+ for this evening.
Tickets are $15.95 for non-OSC members, and free for members. Craft beer sampler cards (good for up to 12 2oz pours) are an additional $10.
Tickets will be sold online, so visit osc.org/science-night-live for more information and to buy tickets.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017