Earlier this year, the Orlando food scene lost Chef Bryce Balluff when he passed away. This month, Millenia 106 and Chef Bruno Fonseca will host a benefit wine dinner for his family on May 18.
Balluff was a local chef and one of the early leaders of the food truck scene. He was the original owner of Fork in the Road food truck, and also was briefly involved with Southern Moon Smokehouse.
The evening will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:30pm, and then feature a five course dinner with wine pairings.
The menu Chef Fonseca has created will feature:
Dual coast oysters, cucumber, grapefruit, serrano, mint
NV Mercat Brut Cava
Frog Song Organics’ greens, local tomatoes, fromage “vert”, almonds
2015 Domaine Maestracci E Prove Blanc
From the Sea
Cape Canaveral snapper, risotto nero, crab, fennel salad
2015 Domaine Leccia Rose
From the Pasture
Leg of lamb, Orlando farms’ egg in ravioli, royal trumpet mushroom, tomato
2012 Domaine Leccia Rouge
Bread pudding, orange confit, roasted figs, thyme, dulce de leche
2010 Château Roûmieu-Lacoste Sauternes
Tickets are $65 per person, and are available at the event’s ticket page. Chef Fonseca says after the wine cost is covered, all money raised will go directly to the Balluff Family.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017