MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Central Florida, is hosting a free Margherita pizza event this weekend, May 5 to 7, 2017.
The Margherita is one of the restaurants most popular pizzas, featuring ingredients representing the Italian flag: basil (green) and mozzarella (white) on a bed of crushed tomato sauce (red).
It’s served on MidiCi’s 4-ingredient Neapolitan dough (double zero Neapolitan flour, water, sea salt, and yeast), and cooked in a wood-fire oven.
The free pizza offer is limited to one per person, and is available from 11am to 4pm and 9pm to midnight each day. Additional toppings will be charged at regular price. No other purchase is necessary.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017