MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Central Florida, is hosting a free Margherita pizza event this weekend, May 5 to 7, 2017.
The Margherita is one of the restaurants most popular pizzas, featuring ingredients representing the Italian flag: basil (green) and mozzarella (white) on a bed of crushed tomato sauce (red).
It’s served on MidiCi’s 4-ingredient Neapolitan dough (double zero Neapolitan flour, water, sea salt, and yeast), and cooked in a wood-fire oven.
The free pizza offer is limited to one per person, and is available from 11am to 4pm and 9pm to midnight each day. Additional toppings will be charged at regular price. No other purchase is necessary.
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017