MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Central Florida, is hosting a free Margherita pizza event this weekend, May 5 to 7, 2017.
The Margherita is one of the restaurants most popular pizzas, featuring ingredients representing the Italian flag: basil (green) and mozzarella (white) on a bed of crushed tomato sauce (red).
It’s served on MidiCi’s 4-ingredient Neapolitan dough (double zero Neapolitan flour, water, sea salt, and yeast), and cooked in a wood-fire oven.
The free pizza offer is limited to one per person, and is available from 11am to 4pm and 9pm to midnight each day. Additional toppings will be charged at regular price. No other purchase is necessary.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017