MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Central Florida, is hosting a free Margherita pizza event this weekend, May 5 to 7, 2017.
The Margherita is one of the restaurants most popular pizzas, featuring ingredients representing the Italian flag: basil (green) and mozzarella (white) on a bed of crushed tomato sauce (red).
It’s served on MidiCi’s 4-ingredient Neapolitan dough (double zero Neapolitan flour, water, sea salt, and yeast), and cooked in a wood-fire oven.
The free pizza offer is limited to one per person, and is available from 11am to 4pm and 9pm to midnight each day. Additional toppings will be charged at regular price. No other purchase is necessary.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017