MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Memorial Weekend, May 25-28, 2017.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- Comic icon Stan Lee (making his final Florida convention appearance)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show cast members Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick, Patricia Quinn, and Nell Campbell
- Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG-1, MacGyver)
- Rock icon Alice Cooper
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast members James Marsters, Eliza Dushku, and Nicholas Brendon
- Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Dardevil)
- Felicia Day (BTVS, Supernatural, The Guild)
- Gina Torres (Firefly, Angel)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- Disney Animation Voices Paige O’Hara (Belle), Irene Bedard (Pocahontas), Linda Larkin (Princess Jasmine), and Christopher Daniel Barnes (Prince Eric)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow cast members Arthur Darvill and Caity Lotz
- Danielle Panabakerer (The Flash)
- Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who)
- Stranger Things cast members Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin
- Dukes of Hazzard cast members John Schneider, Tom Wopat, and Catherine Bach
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, and plenty of cosplayers.
Tickets are now available online. Single day passes are $20-$50, depending on the day. Family day passes range from $39-$69 per day and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 for just admission and go up to VIP at $399, which include collectibles and more. Children ages 6-12 are $10 daily, and 5 and under are free.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Evening after-event parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event.
There are also several packages to meet Tim Curry, who is making a very rare convention appearance. Priced starting at $199, they include a one on one moment with him, a photo op, and an autograph.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconvention.com.
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017