MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Memorial Weekend, May 25-28, 2017.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- Comic icon Stan Lee (making his final Florida convention appearance)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show cast members Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick, Patricia Quinn, and Nell Campbell
- Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG-1, MacGyver)
- Rock icon Alice Cooper
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast members James Marsters, Eliza Dushku, and Nicholas Brendon
- Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Dardevil)
- Felicia Day (BTVS, Supernatural, The Guild)
- Gina Torres (Firefly, Angel)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- Disney Animation Voices Paige O’Hara (Belle), Irene Bedard (Pocahontas), Linda Larkin (Princess Jasmine), and Christopher Daniel Barnes (Prince Eric)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow cast members Arthur Darvill and Caity Lotz
- Danielle Panabakerer (The Flash)
- Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who)
- Stranger Things cast members Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin
- Dukes of Hazzard cast members John Schneider, Tom Wopat, and Catherine Bach
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, and plenty of cosplayers.
Tickets are now available online. Single day passes are $20-$50, depending on the day. Family day passes range from $39-$69 per day and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 for just admission and go up to VIP at $399, which include collectibles and more. Children ages 6-12 are $10 daily, and 5 and under are free.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Evening after-event parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event.
There are also several packages to meet Tim Curry, who is making a very rare convention appearance. Priced starting at $199, they include a one on one moment with him, a photo op, and an autograph.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconvention.com.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017