MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Memorial Weekend, May 25-28, 2017.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- Comic icon Stan Lee (making his final Florida convention appearance)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show cast members Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick, Patricia Quinn, and Nell Campbell
- Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG-1, MacGyver)
- Rock icon Alice Cooper
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast members James Marsters, Eliza Dushku, and Nicholas Brendon
- Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Dardevil)
- Felicia Day (BTVS, Supernatural, The Guild)
- Gina Torres (Firefly, Angel)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- Disney Animation Voices Paige O’Hara (Belle), Irene Bedard (Pocahontas), Linda Larkin (Princess Jasmine), and Christopher Daniel Barnes (Prince Eric)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow cast members Arthur Darvill and Caity Lotz
- Danielle Panabakerer (The Flash)
- Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who)
- Stranger Things cast members Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin
- Dukes of Hazzard cast members John Schneider, Tom Wopat, and Catherine Bach
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, and plenty of cosplayers.
Tickets are now available online. Single day passes are $20-$50, depending on the day. Family day passes range from $39-$69 per day and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 for just admission and go up to VIP at $399, which include collectibles and more. Children ages 6-12 are $10 daily, and 5 and under are free.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Evening after-event parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event.
There are also several packages to meet Tim Curry, who is making a very rare convention appearance. Priced starting at $199, they include a one on one moment with him, a photo op, and an autograph.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconvention.com.
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018