MegaCon Orlando, the Southeast’s largest fan convention, returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Memorial Weekend, May 25-28, 2017.
This four-day fest features celebrities from the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and comics. Fans can meet their favorites, get autographs and photos, view Q&A panels, and more.
Among the guests scheduled to appear are:
- Comic icon Stan Lee (making his final Florida convention appearance)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show cast members Tim Curry, Barry Bostwick, Patricia Quinn, and Nell Campbell
- Richard Dean Anderson (Stargate SG-1, MacGyver)
- Rock icon Alice Cooper
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast members James Marsters, Eliza Dushku, and Nicholas Brendon
- Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Dardevil)
- Felicia Day (BTVS, Supernatural, The Guild)
- Gina Torres (Firefly, Angel)
- Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter)
- Disney Animation Voices Paige O’Hara (Belle), Irene Bedard (Pocahontas), Linda Larkin (Princess Jasmine), and Christopher Daniel Barnes (Prince Eric)
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow cast members Arthur Darvill and Caity Lotz
- Danielle Panabakerer (The Flash)
- Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who)
- Stranger Things cast members Gaten Matarazzo and Caleb McLaughlin
- Dukes of Hazzard cast members John Schneider, Tom Wopat, and Catherine Bach
All this and a huge exhibition floor full of memorabilia and collectibles to purchase, along with an area where you can meet comic artists, and plenty of cosplayers.
Tickets are now available online. Single day passes are $20-$50, depending on the day. Family day passes range from $39-$69 per day and include admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children (age 6-12).
Weekend passes start at $99 for just admission and go up to VIP at $399, which include collectibles and more. Children ages 6-12 are $10 daily, and 5 and under are free.
All prices (except children) will be more at the door, if not sold out.
Autographs and Photo Ops are additional, and vary depending on what the celebrity wishes to charge.
Evening after-event parties are a separate ticket, and prices vary by event.
There are also several packages to meet Tim Curry, who is making a very rare convention appearance. Priced starting at $199, they include a one on one moment with him, a photo op, and an autograph.
For more details, and to purchase admission passes and/or special event tickets, visit megaconvention.com.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017