The 8th Annual Hamlin and Associates Wishmaker’s Ball presented by Fields BMW is Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida’s signature black-tie gala, and will be held May 13, 2017.
Held at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Orlando, the evening will include 3-course dinner, an exclusive VIP table drawing, silent and live auctions, and special appearances by several Wish children.
Tickets to the event are $400 each or $3,500 per table, and all money raised stays locally to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
For tickets, or more information, visit wishmakersball.com.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017