The 8th Annual Hamlin and Associates Wishmaker’s Ball presented by Fields BMW is Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida’s signature black-tie gala, and will be held May 13, 2017.
Held at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Orlando, the evening will include 3-course dinner, an exclusive VIP table drawing, silent and live auctions, and special appearances by several Wish children.
Tickets to the event are $400 each or $3,500 per table, and all money raised stays locally to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
For tickets, or more information, visit wishmakersball.com.
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018