The 8th Annual Hamlin and Associates Wishmaker’s Ball presented by Fields BMW is Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida’s signature black-tie gala, and will be held May 13, 2017.
Held at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Orlando, the evening will include 3-course dinner, an exclusive VIP table drawing, silent and live auctions, and special appearances by several Wish children.
Tickets to the event are $400 each or $3,500 per table, and all money raised stays locally to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
For tickets, or more information, visit wishmakersball.com.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017