The 8th Annual Hamlin and Associates Wishmaker’s Ball presented by Fields BMW is Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida’s signature black-tie gala, and will be held May 13, 2017.
Held at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria Orlando, the evening will include 3-course dinner, an exclusive VIP table drawing, silent and live auctions, and special appearances by several Wish children.
Tickets to the event are $400 each or $3,500 per table, and all money raised stays locally to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
For tickets, or more information, visit wishmakersball.com.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017