Every month, except November and December, the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando hosts a live concert called Velvet Sessions. It’s a 21 and over event that features classic rock and pop artists performing in an intimate club-like atmosphere.
This month, Eddie Money will be performing on Thursday, April 27, 2017.
Money first rose to fame in the 1970’s with hits like “Baby Hold On,” and “Two TIckets to Paradise.” Chart success continued into early 80s with “Shakin’,” and “Think I’m In Love.” In the mid-80s, he returned to the charts with the Ronnie Spector duet, “Take Me Home Tonight.” He has continued to tour and delight fans with his many hits.
Visit eddiemoney.com for more info.
Tickets for Velvet Sessions are $34 in advance, and more at the door. This not only gets you in the door, but free specialty drinks, finger foods and warm-up tunes from 6pm until show time. Complimentary valet parking is also included.
For $65 you can upgrade to VIP, which in addition to the above perks, gives you access to a special viewing area with a private bar serving those free specialty drinks all night.
Visit velvetsessions.com for more information or to purchase tickets.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017