Loews Portofino Bay Hotel invites you to enjoy a springtime evening at Harbor Nights, a popular food and wine event, that will take place April 21, 2017.
During the evening, guests can enjoy unlimited samples of select wines, along with gourmet food (including desserts) prepared by the hotel’s award-winning culinary team. There will also be live music, along with a balcony performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Tickets are $50, and all guests must be 21+. There are also limited VIP tickets for $85, and include all the benefits of the regular tickets, plus a reserved seating with a private wine station, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
All tickets include complimentary self-parking or $5 discounted valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit loewshotes.tix.com.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017