Loews Portofino Bay Hotel invites you to enjoy a springtime evening at Harbor Nights, a popular food and wine event, that will take place April 21, 2017.
During the evening, guests can enjoy unlimited samples of select wines, along with gourmet food (including desserts) prepared by the hotel’s award-winning culinary team. There will also be live music, along with a balcony performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Tickets are $50, and all guests must be 21+. There are also limited VIP tickets for $85, and include all the benefits of the regular tickets, plus a reserved seating with a private wine station, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
All tickets include complimentary self-parking or $5 discounted valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit loewshotes.tix.com.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017