Loews Portofino Bay Hotel invites you to enjoy a springtime evening at Harbor Nights, a popular food and wine event, that will take place April 21, 2017.
During the evening, guests can enjoy unlimited samples of select wines, along with gourmet food (including desserts) prepared by the hotel’s award-winning culinary team. There will also be live music, along with a balcony performance by Portofino’s opera singers.
Tickets are $50, and all guests must be 21+. There are also limited VIP tickets for $85, and include all the benefits of the regular tickets, plus a reserved seating with a private wine station, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
All tickets include complimentary self-parking or $5 discounted valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit loewshotes.tix.com.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017