Guy Fieri recently made the rounds of Orlando area eateries and has selected six to appear in upcoming episodes of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
CSO favorite The Meatball Stoppe, an Italian restaurant specializing in meatballs, and popular bake shop Se7en Bites will be featured in the episode entitled “Wonder Women.” It will air at 9pm on April 21.
The Meatball Stoppe will be hosting a watch party starting at 8pm. Call 407-270-6505 to make a reservation to watch Isabella make Nonna’s Traditional Meatballs (pictured above).
The “Multicultural Cooking” episode will air at 9pm on April 28, and will feature Puerto Rican restaurant Willie’s Pinchos, and deli food truck The Pastrami Project which will demonstrate traditional Potato Latkes.
The following week, Mrs. Potato, a Brazilian restaurant that specializes in potato dishes, will appear on “Turkey, Taters and Dogs” which debuts at 9pm on May 12. Orlando native Joey Fatone rides shotgun with Fieri on this episode.
This is the first time Fieri has featured Orlando restaurants on the show. Be sure to set your DVRs to support our local food scene!
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017