Guy Fieri recently made the rounds of Orlando area eateries and has selected six to appear in upcoming episodes of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
CSO favorite The Meatball Stoppe, an Italian restaurant specializing in meatballs, and popular bake shop Se7en Bites will be featured in the episode entitled “Wonder Women.” It will air at 9pm on April 21.
The Meatball Stoppe will be hosting a watch party starting at 8pm. Call 407-270-6505 to make a reservation to watch Isabella make Nonna’s Traditional Meatballs (pictured above).
The “Multicultural Cooking” episode will air at 9pm on April 28, and will feature Puerto Rican restaurant Willie’s Pinchos, and deli food truck The Pastrami Project which will demonstrate traditional Potato Latkes.
The following week, Mrs. Potato, a Brazilian restaurant that specializes in potato dishes, will appear on “Turkey, Taters and Dogs” which debuts at 9pm on May 12. Orlando native Joey Fatone rides shotgun with Fieri on this episode.
This is the first time Fieri has featured Orlando restaurants on the show. Be sure to set your DVRs to support our local food scene!
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018