Guy Fieri recently made the rounds of Orlando area eateries and has selected six to appear in upcoming episodes of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
CSO favorite The Meatball Stoppe, an Italian restaurant specializing in meatballs, and popular bake shop Se7en Bites will be featured in the episode entitled “Wonder Women.” It will air at 9pm on April 21.
The Meatball Stoppe will be hosting a watch party starting at 8pm. Call 407-270-6505 to make a reservation to watch Isabella make Nonna’s Traditional Meatballs (pictured above).
The “Multicultural Cooking” episode will air at 9pm on April 28, and will feature Puerto Rican restaurant Willie’s Pinchos, and deli food truck The Pastrami Project which will demonstrate traditional Potato Latkes.
The following week, Mrs. Potato, a Brazilian restaurant that specializes in potato dishes, will appear on “Turkey, Taters and Dogs” which debuts at 9pm on May 12. Orlando native Joey Fatone rides shotgun with Fieri on this episode.
This is the first time Fieri has featured Orlando restaurants on the show. Be sure to set your DVRs to support our local food scene!
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017