Guy Fieri recently made the rounds of Orlando area eateries and has selected six to appear in upcoming episodes of “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
CSO favorite The Meatball Stoppe, an Italian restaurant specializing in meatballs, and popular bake shop Se7en Bites will be featured in the episode entitled “Wonder Women.” It will air at 9pm on April 21.
The Meatball Stoppe will be hosting a watch party starting at 8pm. Call 407-270-6505 to make a reservation to watch Isabella make Nonna’s Traditional Meatballs (pictured above).
The “Multicultural Cooking” episode will air at 9pm on April 28, and will feature Puerto Rican restaurant Willie’s Pinchos, and deli food truck The Pastrami Project which will demonstrate traditional Potato Latkes.
The following week, Mrs. Potato, a Brazilian restaurant that specializes in potato dishes, will appear on “Turkey, Taters and Dogs” which debuts at 9pm on May 12. Orlando native Joey Fatone rides shotgun with Fieri on this episode.
This is the first time Fieri has featured Orlando restaurants on the show. Be sure to set your DVRs to support our local food scene!
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017