Planet Fitness is inviting everyone – even non-members – to enjoy a free HydroMassage today through April 22, to help you recover from tax season-related tension and anxiety.
HydroMassage provides a convenient way to enjoy the relaxing benefits of massage as travelling jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water under a thin barrier.
The machine allows users to select the exact points where they would like to concentrate the massage, select the desired massage pressure, adjust the speed and even hold the massage in any given area.
“Financial pressure is one of the leading causes of stress in America, so tax season is understandably one of the most stressful and, yes, taxing times of the year,” said Jessica Correa, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Planet Fitness. “Planet Fitness wants to reward everyone filing those tax forms this year with an opportunity to recharge, re-center and reemerge as refreshed as possible.”
Those interested need only bring in a coupon available beginning today at PlanetFitness.com. Must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017