Planet Fitness is inviting everyone – even non-members – to enjoy a free HydroMassage today through April 22, to help you recover from tax season-related tension and anxiety.
HydroMassage provides a convenient way to enjoy the relaxing benefits of massage as travelling jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water under a thin barrier.
The machine allows users to select the exact points where they would like to concentrate the massage, select the desired massage pressure, adjust the speed and even hold the massage in any given area.
“Financial pressure is one of the leading causes of stress in America, so tax season is understandably one of the most stressful and, yes, taxing times of the year,” said Jessica Correa, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Planet Fitness. “Planet Fitness wants to reward everyone filing those tax forms this year with an opportunity to recharge, re-center and reemerge as refreshed as possible.”
Those interested need only bring in a coupon available beginning today at PlanetFitness.com. Must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017