Planet Fitness is inviting everyone – even non-members – to enjoy a free HydroMassage today through April 22, to help you recover from tax season-related tension and anxiety.
HydroMassage provides a convenient way to enjoy the relaxing benefits of massage as travelling jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water under a thin barrier.
The machine allows users to select the exact points where they would like to concentrate the massage, select the desired massage pressure, adjust the speed and even hold the massage in any given area.
“Financial pressure is one of the leading causes of stress in America, so tax season is understandably one of the most stressful and, yes, taxing times of the year,” said Jessica Correa, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Planet Fitness. “Planet Fitness wants to reward everyone filing those tax forms this year with an opportunity to recharge, re-center and reemerge as refreshed as possible.”
Those interested need only bring in a coupon available beginning today at PlanetFitness.com. Must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017