Taking place only a handful of times each year, Jake’s Beer Dinner returns to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on April 28, 2017.
The evening will feature a five-course dinner paired with specialty craft beer pairings from Hawaii’s Kona Brewing Company, each expertly selected by the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
Jake’s Beer Dinner takes place in the private Clipper Room located in Jake’s American Bar. Tickets are $55 per person, 21+ only. The cost includes complimentary self parking or $5 valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit JakesBeer.eventbrite.com.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017