Taking place only a handful of times each year, Jake’s Beer Dinner returns to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on April 28, 2017.
The evening will feature a five-course dinner paired with specialty craft beer pairings from Hawaii’s Kona Brewing Company, each expertly selected by the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
Jake’s Beer Dinner takes place in the private Clipper Room located in Jake’s American Bar. Tickets are $55 per person, 21+ only. The cost includes complimentary self parking or $5 valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit JakesBeer.eventbrite.com.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017