Taking place only a handful of times each year, Jake’s Beer Dinner returns to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on April 28, 2017.
The evening will feature a five-course dinner paired with specialty craft beer pairings from Hawaii’s Kona Brewing Company, each expertly selected by the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
Jake’s Beer Dinner takes place in the private Clipper Room located in Jake’s American Bar. Tickets are $55 per person, 21+ only. The cost includes complimentary self parking or $5 valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit JakesBeer.eventbrite.com.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017