Taking place only a handful of times each year, Jake’s Beer Dinner returns to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on April 28, 2017.
The evening will feature a five-course dinner paired with specialty craft beer pairings from Hawaii’s Kona Brewing Company, each expertly selected by the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
Jake’s Beer Dinner takes place in the private Clipper Room located in Jake’s American Bar. Tickets are $55 per person, 21+ only. The cost includes complimentary self parking or $5 valet parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit JakesBeer.eventbrite.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017