Superstar dancers Julianne and Derek Hough will bring their new Move – Beyond – Live on Tour show to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
The Hough siblings are promising fans their biggest and best show yet, with a stage production inspired by the elements – earth, wind, fire and water – which the duo have infused into fresh, high impact choreography created by Napoleon and Tabitha Dumo (aka NappyTabs).
The duo will be joined by the Move Company Dancers for group performances in styles ranging from ballroom and tap to salsa and hip-hop and everything in between.
“There is nothing like performing onstage in front of a live audience, and this show is going to be like nothing we’ve done before,” says Julianne. “For those that have been before or will be experiencing the show for the first time, it will transport them beyond their wildest imaginations and expectations.”
For more information, please visit MoveLiveOnTour.com.
Tickets start at $55, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office
The tour will also visit Clearwater (May 13) and Sarasota (May 14). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017