The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to spend a day with family and friends, and on April 9, admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer from 10am to 5pm.
Blast off with Orlando Science Center’s latest traveling exhibit Astronaut; catch the giant-screen spectaculars “DREAM BIG: Engineering Our World” and “National Parks Adventure”; travel to faraway lands in the 3D film “Wild Africa”.
Experience four floors of hands-on exhibits that will engage the family and inspire their curiosity including the Science Center’s all-new exhibits KidsTown geared toward families with children ages 0–7 and Kinetic Zone which allows you to explore the fundamentals of forces, such as electricity, gravity, Newton’s Laws and much more!
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit osc.org/10-dollar-day. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017