The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to spend a day with family and friends, and on April 9, admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer from 10am to 5pm.
Blast off with Orlando Science Center’s latest traveling exhibit Astronaut; catch the giant-screen spectaculars “DREAM BIG: Engineering Our World” and “National Parks Adventure”; travel to faraway lands in the 3D film “Wild Africa”.
Experience four floors of hands-on exhibits that will engage the family and inspire their curiosity including the Science Center’s all-new exhibits KidsTown geared toward families with children ages 0–7 and Kinetic Zone which allows you to explore the fundamentals of forces, such as electricity, gravity, Newton’s Laws and much more!
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit osc.org/10-dollar-day. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017