The Orlando Science Center is a fun place to spend a day with family and friends, and on April 9, admission will be only $10 per person!
During this special discounted day, visitors can enjoy everything Orlando Science Center has to offer from 10am to 5pm.
Blast off with Orlando Science Center’s latest traveling exhibit Astronaut; catch the giant-screen spectaculars “DREAM BIG: Engineering Our World” and “National Parks Adventure”; travel to faraway lands in the 3D film “Wild Africa”.
Experience four floors of hands-on exhibits that will engage the family and inspire their curiosity including the Science Center’s all-new exhibits KidsTown geared toward families with children ages 0–7 and Kinetic Zone which allows you to explore the fundamentals of forces, such as electricity, gravity, Newton’s Laws and much more!
Due to the high volume of expected guests, tickets to $10 Day are limited, and available online. They may sell out in advance so we recommend purchasing your tickets online as soon as you can.
For tickets and more information, visit osc.org/10-dollar-day. Normally general admission fees are $19.95 for adults and $13.95 for youth (ages 3-11), which means $10 Day patrons will see a 30–50% savings per ticket
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017