The University of Central Florida returns to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts with it’s week-long UCF Celebrates the Arts event April 7-14, 2017. Best of all…it’s FREE!
UCF Celebrates the Arts encompasses theater, music, art, and more, with several different productions each day, as well as exhibitions in the Dr. Phillips Center lobby.
Highlights of the event include performances of Oklahoma! and The Giver, a reading of Steinbeck’s The Grapes of Wrath, a UCF Choral Concert, a short film showcase, and The Flying Horse Big Band.
Tickets are free, but must be reserved in advance at arts.cah.ucf.edu. They are general admission, so it’s first come/first seated for each performance or show.
I went to several shows last year, and they were wonderful. This is a great way to see what the UCF Visual and Performing Arts department has to offer.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017