The University of Central Florida returns to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts with it’s week-long UCF Celebrates the Arts event April 7-14, 2017. Best of all…it’s FREE!
UCF Celebrates the Arts encompasses theater, music, art, and more, with several different productions each day, as well as exhibitions in the Dr. Phillips Center lobby.
Highlights of the event include performances of Oklahoma! and The Giver, a reading of Steinbeck’s The Grapes of Wrath, a UCF Choral Concert, a short film showcase, and The Flying Horse Big Band.
Tickets are free, but must be reserved in advance at arts.cah.ucf.edu. They are general admission, so it’s first come/first seated for each performance or show.
I went to several shows last year, and they were wonderful. This is a great way to see what the UCF Visual and Performing Arts department has to offer.
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017
- Theme Park and Attraction Openings After Hurricane Irma *UPDATED Sept 15* - September 11, 2017
- Sept 12 Performance of The King & I at Dr Phillips Center Cancelled - September 10, 2017