The University of Central Florida returns to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts with it’s week-long UCF Celebrates the Arts event April 7-14, 2017. Best of all…it’s FREE!
UCF Celebrates the Arts encompasses theater, music, art, and more, with several different productions each day, as well as exhibitions in the Dr. Phillips Center lobby.
Highlights of the event include performances of Oklahoma! and The Giver, a reading of Steinbeck’s The Grapes of Wrath, a UCF Choral Concert, a short film showcase, and The Flying Horse Big Band.
Tickets are free, but must be reserved in advance at arts.cah.ucf.edu. They are general admission, so it’s first come/first seated for each performance or show.
I went to several shows last year, and they were wonderful. This is a great way to see what the UCF Visual and Performing Arts department has to offer.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017