Central Florida foodies take note: one of the year’s best events, Taste of the Nation, is now Taste! Central Florida, and it will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott on August 19.
With the new name comes a new local focus, with the event now featuring an extensive lineup of local celebrity chefs and eateries, and highlighting local farmers, food purveyors, brewers and distilleries.
Returning to Taste! Central Florida are the automated mobile silent auction, the Giving Tree, and the instant Wine Cellar game, which will raise additional funds during the event.
For the first time, Taste! Central Florida will be a truly local event with 100 percent of
proceeds remaining in the community. Proceeds will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
Tickets are $150 per person for Taste! Central Florida. However, if you buy your tickets before March 14, you can use code KICKOFFORL to take 25% off your purchase.
For tickets and more information, visit TasteCFL.org.
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017