Central Florida foodies take note: one of the year’s best events, Taste of the Nation, is now Taste! Central Florida, and it will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott on August 19.
With the new name comes a new local focus, with the event now featuring an extensive lineup of local celebrity chefs and eateries, and highlighting local farmers, food purveyors, brewers and distilleries.
Returning to Taste! Central Florida are the automated mobile silent auction, the Giving Tree, and the instant Wine Cellar game, which will raise additional funds during the event.
For the first time, Taste! Central Florida will be a truly local event with 100 percent of
proceeds remaining in the community. Proceeds will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
Tickets are $150 per person for Taste! Central Florida. However, if you buy your tickets before March 14, you can use code KICKOFFORL to take 25% off your purchase.
For tickets and more information, visit TasteCFL.org.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017