Central Florida foodies take note: one of the year’s best events, Taste of the Nation, is now Taste! Central Florida, and it will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott on August 19.
With the new name comes a new local focus, with the event now featuring an extensive lineup of local celebrity chefs and eateries, and highlighting local farmers, food purveyors, brewers and distilleries.
Returning to Taste! Central Florida are the automated mobile silent auction, the Giving Tree, and the instant Wine Cellar game, which will raise additional funds during the event.
For the first time, Taste! Central Florida will be a truly local event with 100 percent of
proceeds remaining in the community. Proceeds will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
Tickets are $150 per person for Taste! Central Florida. However, if you buy your tickets before March 14, you can use code KICKOFFORL to take 25% off your purchase.
For tickets and more information, visit TasteCFL.org.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017