Boardwalk Bowl Entertainment Center in Orlando will host the inaugural PBA South Strike Out Crohn’s and Colitis Open weekend March 24-26, 2017.
Professional bowler Rhino Page will kick of the Pro-Am day on Friday, March 24, which will give local bowlers a chance to compete against some of the sport’s best. Pros scheduled to appear include Tommy Jones, Walter Ray Williams Jr., EJ Tackett, Ronnie Russell and Norm Duke.
There are two packages for those wanting to participate:
- The Champion for Charity package for $25, which includes a chance to bowl with the professionals, a PBA certificate and a souvenir.
- The Charitable Competition package for $40, which also includes a chance to compete for monetary prizes.
Both packages allow participants to bowl three games of 3-6-9 with three PBA professionals, and a portion of the entry fee will go to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
On Saturday, there will be a special open bowl Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Fundraising event from 7:30-10pm. A $35 fee will include shoe rental, and a t-shirt.
Boardwalk Bowl is located at 10749 E. Colonial Dr. For more information on these events, visit alomabowlingcenters.com/boardwalk.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017