Boardwalk Bowl Entertainment Center in Orlando will host the inaugural PBA South Strike Out Crohn’s and Colitis Open weekend March 24-26, 2017.
Professional bowler Rhino Page will kick of the Pro-Am day on Friday, March 24, which will give local bowlers a chance to compete against some of the sport’s best. Pros scheduled to appear include Tommy Jones, Walter Ray Williams Jr., EJ Tackett, Ronnie Russell and Norm Duke.
There are two packages for those wanting to participate:
- The Champion for Charity package for $25, which includes a chance to bowl with the professionals, a PBA certificate and a souvenir.
- The Charitable Competition package for $40, which also includes a chance to compete for monetary prizes.
Both packages allow participants to bowl three games of 3-6-9 with three PBA professionals, and a portion of the entry fee will go to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
On Saturday, there will be a special open bowl Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America Fundraising event from 7:30-10pm. A $35 fee will include shoe rental, and a t-shirt.
Boardwalk Bowl is located at 10749 E. Colonial Dr. For more information on these events, visit alomabowlingcenters.com/boardwalk.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017