OrlandoiX, the city’s premiere tech conference returns for its third year the weekend of August 17-20, 2017.
Covering everything from digital media to video gaming, OrlandoiX will switch venues this year to Full Sail University in Winter Park.
Another change is the activities have been re-organized with the tech conference portion taking place the first two days, and the expo area and the gaming tournaments will be grouped together on the weekend.
The Full Conference Pass is $249 per person advance (reg. price $499). It includes access to all activities from August 17-20. including Keynotes, Featured Panels, Greenroom Sessions, Indie Game Village, Gaming Tournaments, and more.
There is also a Weekend Pass priced at $25 per person advance (reg price $35). This pass includes access to all activities August 19-20, including Indie Game Village, VR Lounge, Gaming Tournaments, and Creator Workshops.
Early registration discounts are available until March 31. To purchase your pass, or for more information on the conference, visit orlandoix.com.
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017