OrlandoiX, the city’s premiere tech conference returns for its third year the weekend of August 17-20, 2017.
Covering everything from digital media to video gaming, OrlandoiX will switch venues this year to Full Sail University in Winter Park.
Another change is the activities have been re-organized with the tech conference portion taking place the first two days, and the expo area and the gaming tournaments will be grouped together on the weekend.
The Full Conference Pass is $249 per person advance (reg. price $499). It includes access to all activities from August 17-20. including Keynotes, Featured Panels, Greenroom Sessions, Indie Game Village, Gaming Tournaments, and more.
There is also a Weekend Pass priced at $25 per person advance (reg price $35). This pass includes access to all activities August 19-20, including Indie Game Village, VR Lounge, Gaming Tournaments, and Creator Workshops.
Early registration discounts are available until March 31. To purchase your pass, or for more information on the conference, visit orlandoix.com.
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017