After a career-spanning five decades, the legendary Neil Diamond will be bringing his 50th Anniversary World Tour to the Amalie Arena in Tampa on Sunday, April 23, 2017.
Throughout his illustrious and wide-ranging musical career, Diamond has sold over 125 million albums worldwide and has charted 37 Top 40 singles, and 16 Top 10 albums, both in the U.S. and internationally.
Diamond is a Grammy Award-winning artist, as well as a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Songwriters Hall of Fame and a recipient of the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award, one of the highest honors bestowed upon songwriters.
Diamond’s many other achievements include a Golden Globe Award, 13 Grammy nominations and 2009’s NARAS’s MusiCares Person of the Year award. In 2011, Diamond received the prestigious Kennedy Center Honor for his lifetime of contributions to American culture.
For more information on Neil Diamond, visit neildiamond.com.
Tickets are $35.75 – $145.75, and can be purchased at amaliearena.com, the McDonald’s Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster outlets, at Ticketmaster.com, and by phone at 800.745.3000.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017