After a career-spanning five decades, the legendary Neil Diamond will be bringing his 50th Anniversary World Tour to the Amalie Arena in Tampa on Sunday, April 23, 2017.
Throughout his illustrious and wide-ranging musical career, Diamond has sold over 125 million albums worldwide and has charted 37 Top 40 singles, and 16 Top 10 albums, both in the U.S. and internationally.
Diamond is a Grammy Award-winning artist, as well as a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Songwriters Hall of Fame and a recipient of the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award, one of the highest honors bestowed upon songwriters.
Diamond’s many other achievements include a Golden Globe Award, 13 Grammy nominations and 2009’s NARAS’s MusiCares Person of the Year award. In 2011, Diamond received the prestigious Kennedy Center Honor for his lifetime of contributions to American culture.
For more information on Neil Diamond, visit neildiamond.com.
Tickets are $35.75 – $145.75, and can be purchased at amaliearena.com, the McDonald’s Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster outlets, at Ticketmaster.com, and by phone at 800.745.3000.
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017
- Win Tickets to the Southern Women’s Show Oct 12-15, 2017! - October 3, 2017