Walt Disney World has announced Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present “The Music of Pixar Live! – A Symphony of Characters” starting May 26, 2017.
This limited-time event will showcase music from Pixar Animation Studios films, like Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Cars, complete with a live orchestra.
There will also be appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters such as Toy Story‘s Woody and Jessie, Monsters Inc.’s Mike and Sulley, The Incredibles, and many more.
The show will be performed three times nightly at the Theater of the Stars, following the regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage.” There is no word on an end date, but my guess is it will be performed at least through Labor Day weekend.
I like this idea of an added nighttime show to entertain families after dark at the park this summer. What do you think? Is this a show you would see?
[Image courtesy Disney Parks Blog]
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017