Walt Disney World has announced Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present “The Music of Pixar Live! – A Symphony of Characters” starting May 26, 2017.
This limited-time event will showcase music from Pixar Animation Studios films, like Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Cars, complete with a live orchestra.
There will also be appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters such as Toy Story‘s Woody and Jessie, Monsters Inc.’s Mike and Sulley, The Incredibles, and many more.
The show will be performed three times nightly at the Theater of the Stars, following the regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage.” There is no word on an end date, but my guess is it will be performed at least through Labor Day weekend.
I like this idea of an added nighttime show to entertain families after dark at the park this summer. What do you think? Is this a show you would see?
[Image courtesy Disney Parks Blog]
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017