Alton Brown has made a career mixing food, science and humor, and on April 22, he’ll bring his “Eat Your Science” tour to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando.
Brown is the creator and host of the Food Network television show Good Eats, which ran for 14 seasons dissecting food and cooking techniques.
He hosted the food travel series Feasting on Asphalt and Feasting on Waves, and served as host and main commentator on Iron Chef America, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Camp Cutthroat. He is also a best selling author of several food/cookbooks.
With Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science, fans can expect songs, multimedia presentations, talk-show antics, and bigger-and-better, potentially dangerous, food demonstrations. He may even pick YOU to help him onstage.
For more information, visit altonbrown.com.
Tickets start at $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org and the venue box office. There are two shows, at 3pm and 8pm.
The $125 ticket includes an exclusive Eat Your Science Tour merchandise item. This item may be picked up at a designated location on the day of the show by presenting your ticket. More information will be sent via email a couple days before the show.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017