Alton Brown has made a career mixing food, science and humor, and on April 22, he’ll bring his “Eat Your Science” tour to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando.
Brown is the creator and host of the Food Network television show Good Eats, which ran for 14 seasons dissecting food and cooking techniques.
He hosted the food travel series Feasting on Asphalt and Feasting on Waves, and served as host and main commentator on Iron Chef America, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Camp Cutthroat. He is also a best selling author of several food/cookbooks.
With Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science, fans can expect songs, multimedia presentations, talk-show antics, and bigger-and-better, potentially dangerous, food demonstrations. He may even pick YOU to help him onstage.
For more information, visit altonbrown.com.
Tickets start at $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org and the venue box office. There are two shows, at 3pm and 8pm.
The $125 ticket includes an exclusive Eat Your Science Tour merchandise item. This item may be picked up at a designated location on the day of the show by presenting your ticket. More information will be sent via email a couple days before the show.
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017