Alton Brown has made a career mixing food, science and humor, and on April 22, he’ll bring his “Eat Your Science” tour to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando.
Brown is the creator and host of the Food Network television show Good Eats, which ran for 14 seasons dissecting food and cooking techniques.
He hosted the food travel series Feasting on Asphalt and Feasting on Waves, and served as host and main commentator on Iron Chef America, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Camp Cutthroat. He is also a best selling author of several food/cookbooks.
With Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Science, fans can expect songs, multimedia presentations, talk-show antics, and bigger-and-better, potentially dangerous, food demonstrations. He may even pick YOU to help him onstage.
For more information, visit altonbrown.com.
Tickets start at $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org and the venue box office. There are two shows, at 3pm and 8pm.
The $125 ticket includes an exclusive Eat Your Science Tour merchandise item. This item may be picked up at a designated location on the day of the show by presenting your ticket. More information will be sent via email a couple days before the show.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017