Depeche Mode has announced a second North American leg to their Global Spirit Tour, and it includes a stop at Tampa’s MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on September 13, 2017.
Formed in 1980, Depeche Mode (Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Andy Fletcher) continue to win critical and commercial acclaim around the world both in the studio and on the road, with innumerable artists citing them as inspirations and innovators.
The band’s 13 studio albums have reached the Top Ten in over 20 countries, including the US and UK, and they have sold over 100 million records worldwide.
The Global Spirit Tour is in support of the band’s upcoming 14th studio album, Spirit, out on March 17th via Columbia Records. It has already garnered critical acclaim in early previews, with Q Magazine calling it “the most energized Depeche Mode album in years”.
For more information on Depeche Mode, visit depechemode.com.
Tickets for the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre show are available at LiveNation.com, starting on March 10.
On the North American leg of the Global Spirit Tour, the band will continue their charity partnership with Swiss watch maker Hublot, raising money and awareness for charity: water toward their mission of providing safe drinking water to everyone in the world.
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning today through Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete presale details visit citiprivatepass.com.
AT&T is sending customers to the front of the line with AT&T priority pre-sale ticket access also beginning today via the AT&T THANKS program. For complete pre-sale details visit att.com/frontoftheline.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017