Depeche Mode has announced a second North American leg to their Global Spirit Tour, and it includes a stop at Tampa’s MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on September 13, 2017.
Formed in 1980, Depeche Mode (Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Andy Fletcher) continue to win critical and commercial acclaim around the world both in the studio and on the road, with innumerable artists citing them as inspirations and innovators.
The band’s 13 studio albums have reached the Top Ten in over 20 countries, including the US and UK, and they have sold over 100 million records worldwide.
The Global Spirit Tour is in support of the band’s upcoming 14th studio album, Spirit, out on March 17th via Columbia Records. It has already garnered critical acclaim in early previews, with Q Magazine calling it “the most energized Depeche Mode album in years”.
For more information on Depeche Mode, visit depechemode.com.
Tickets for the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre show are available at LiveNation.com, starting on March 10.
On the North American leg of the Global Spirit Tour, the band will continue their charity partnership with Swiss watch maker Hublot, raising money and awareness for charity: water toward their mission of providing safe drinking water to everyone in the world.
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning today through Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete presale details visit citiprivatepass.com.
AT&T is sending customers to the front of the line with AT&T priority pre-sale ticket access also beginning today via the AT&T THANKS program. For complete pre-sale details visit att.com/frontoftheline.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017