Chris Rock returns to performing live comedy in 2017 with The Total Blackout Tour, which will stop at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, April 16 and 17.
Rock, a GRAMMY and Emmy Award-winning comedian, actor, director, writer, and producer, has enjoyed a career spanning more than three decades, and is considered one of comedy’s strongest voices.
On television, he was a featured cast member of “Saturday Night Live” from 1989 to 1993, and served as executive producer, writer and narrator for the series, “Everybody Hates Chris,” which ran from 2005 to 2009.
Feature film credits include Top Five (which he also wrote and directed), I Think I Love My Wife, CB4, and New Jack City, along with voice work in the Madagascar franchise.
He has also performed to sold out crowds worldwide, and this tour will mark Rock’s first return to live comedy in over nine years.
For more information, visit chrisrock.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
The tour will also visit Tampa (April 14-15). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017