Chris Rock returns to performing live comedy in 2017 with The Total Blackout Tour, which will stop at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, April 16 and 17.
Rock, a GRAMMY and Emmy Award-winning comedian, actor, director, writer, and producer, has enjoyed a career spanning more than three decades, and is considered one of comedy’s strongest voices.
On television, he was a featured cast member of “Saturday Night Live” from 1989 to 1993, and served as executive producer, writer and narrator for the series, “Everybody Hates Chris,” which ran from 2005 to 2009.
Feature film credits include Top Five (which he also wrote and directed), I Think I Love My Wife, CB4, and New Jack City, along with voice work in the Madagascar franchise.
He has also performed to sold out crowds worldwide, and this tour will mark Rock’s first return to live comedy in over nine years.
For more information, visit chrisrock.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
The tour will also visit Tampa (April 14-15). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017