Chris Rock returns to performing live comedy in 2017 with The Total Blackout Tour, which will stop at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, April 16 and 17.
Rock, a GRAMMY and Emmy Award-winning comedian, actor, director, writer, and producer, has enjoyed a career spanning more than three decades, and is considered one of comedy’s strongest voices.
On television, he was a featured cast member of “Saturday Night Live” from 1989 to 1993, and served as executive producer, writer and narrator for the series, “Everybody Hates Chris,” which ran from 2005 to 2009.
Feature film credits include Top Five (which he also wrote and directed), I Think I Love My Wife, CB4, and New Jack City, along with voice work in the Madagascar franchise.
He has also performed to sold out crowds worldwide, and this tour will mark Rock’s first return to live comedy in over nine years.
For more information, visit chrisrock.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
The tour will also visit Tampa (April 14-15). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017