Chris Rock returns to performing live comedy in 2017 with The Total Blackout Tour, which will stop at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, April 16 and 17.
Rock, a GRAMMY and Emmy Award-winning comedian, actor, director, writer, and producer, has enjoyed a career spanning more than three decades, and is considered one of comedy’s strongest voices.
On television, he was a featured cast member of “Saturday Night Live” from 1989 to 1993, and served as executive producer, writer and narrator for the series, “Everybody Hates Chris,” which ran from 2005 to 2009.
Feature film credits include Top Five (which he also wrote and directed), I Think I Love My Wife, CB4, and New Jack City, along with voice work in the Madagascar franchise.
He has also performed to sold out crowds worldwide, and this tour will mark Rock’s first return to live comedy in over nine years.
For more information, visit chrisrock.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
The tour will also visit Tampa (April 14-15). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017