As part of a global campaign, Central Florida YMCA‘s are participating in the “Let’s Move For a Better World” fitness challenge through March 31, and they want YOU to help!
They’re asking you to visit the Downtown Orlando YMCA and donate your MOVEs to help fight childhood obesity and sedentary lifestyles.
And you don’t have to be Y member to participate. Both members and non-members of the Downtown Orlando Central Florida YMCA can use the cardio equipment for free to help with the challenge.
Simply open a free mywellness account on the app, at the Technogym kiosk within the Y, or on any Technogym cardio console. Collect MOVEs for our community by scanning into the cardio equipment with the mywellness app and working out.
You can even MOVE with your friends by joining one of the Glow Cycle and Cardio Parties scheduled for March 25 & 31.
On March 30, Orlando Magic Mascot Stuff will be joining other Central Florida Residents starting at 9:30am.
Your MOVEs will contribute to the Downtown YMCA’s goal of 10 million MOVEs to win prizes for the youth wellness programs at the South Orlando YMCA.
For directions to the Downtown YMCA or for more information, visit ymcacentralflorida.com.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017