As part of a global campaign, Central Florida YMCA‘s are participating in the “Let’s Move For a Better World” fitness challenge through March 31, and they want YOU to help!
They’re asking you to visit the Downtown Orlando YMCA and donate your MOVEs to help fight childhood obesity and sedentary lifestyles.
And you don’t have to be Y member to participate. Both members and non-members of the Downtown Orlando Central Florida YMCA can use the cardio equipment for free to help with the challenge.
Simply open a free mywellness account on the app, at the Technogym kiosk within the Y, or on any Technogym cardio console. Collect MOVEs for our community by scanning into the cardio equipment with the mywellness app and working out.
You can even MOVE with your friends by joining one of the Glow Cycle and Cardio Parties scheduled for March 25 & 31.
On March 30, Orlando Magic Mascot Stuff will be joining other Central Florida Residents starting at 9:30am.
Your MOVEs will contribute to the Downtown YMCA’s goal of 10 million MOVEs to win prizes for the youth wellness programs at the South Orlando YMCA.
For directions to the Downtown YMCA or for more information, visit ymcacentralflorida.com.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017