As part of a global campaign, Central Florida YMCA‘s are participating in the “Let’s Move For a Better World” fitness challenge through March 31, and they want YOU to help!
They’re asking you to visit the Downtown Orlando YMCA and donate your MOVEs to help fight childhood obesity and sedentary lifestyles.
And you don’t have to be Y member to participate. Both members and non-members of the Downtown Orlando Central Florida YMCA can use the cardio equipment for free to help with the challenge.
Simply open a free mywellness account on the app, at the Technogym kiosk within the Y, or on any Technogym cardio console. Collect MOVEs for our community by scanning into the cardio equipment with the mywellness app and working out.
You can even MOVE with your friends by joining one of the Glow Cycle and Cardio Parties scheduled for March 25 & 31.
On March 30, Orlando Magic Mascot Stuff will be joining other Central Florida Residents starting at 9:30am.
Your MOVEs will contribute to the Downtown YMCA’s goal of 10 million MOVEs to win prizes for the youth wellness programs at the South Orlando YMCA.
For directions to the Downtown YMCA or for more information, visit ymcacentralflorida.com.
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017