As part of a global campaign, Central Florida YMCA‘s are participating in the “Let’s Move For a Better World” fitness challenge through March 31, and they want YOU to help!
They’re asking you to visit the Downtown Orlando YMCA and donate your MOVEs to help fight childhood obesity and sedentary lifestyles.
And you don’t have to be Y member to participate. Both members and non-members of the Downtown Orlando Central Florida YMCA can use the cardio equipment for free to help with the challenge.
Simply open a free mywellness account on the app, at the Technogym kiosk within the Y, or on any Technogym cardio console. Collect MOVEs for our community by scanning into the cardio equipment with the mywellness app and working out.
You can even MOVE with your friends by joining one of the Glow Cycle and Cardio Parties scheduled for March 25 & 31.
On March 30, Orlando Magic Mascot Stuff will be joining other Central Florida Residents starting at 9:30am.
Your MOVEs will contribute to the Downtown YMCA’s goal of 10 million MOVEs to win prizes for the youth wellness programs at the South Orlando YMCA.
For directions to the Downtown YMCA or for more information, visit ymcacentralflorida.com.
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017
- Out and About: Disney Princesses Dish it Out During Disenchanted! at Plaza Live! Orlando - April 13, 2017