Disney-Pixar’s Cars 3 will hit theaters this summer, and the Road to the Races nationwide promotional tour will kick off at Disney Springs the weekend of March 23-26, 2017.
There will be photo ops with Lightning McQueen, as well as new characters Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm, but that’s not all.
Families can enjoy a giant color mural sponsored by Alamo Rent A Car. Coppertone will encourage guests to take part in a racer pit crew tire-changing activity with another fun photo op, and Crest and Oral-B will pass out prizes from the Piston Cup prize wheel.
Dole will sponsor a Refueling Station offering high-octane smoothie samples. Mattel will present an interactive play area, and NASCAR will be on hand to share the history and science behind their iconic brand.
There will also be special Cars merchandise, and special menu items at food and beverage stations, plus a DJ dance party.
The tour will be located in the former Marketplace Bus Loop, near Once Upon A Toy, and is FREE to attend.
Hours for the tour are Thurs. March 23 from noon to 7pm; Fri. March 24 and Sat. March 25 from 11am to 7pm; and Sun. March 26 from 11am to 5pm.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017