Disney-Pixar’s Cars 3 will hit theaters this summer, and the Road to the Races nationwide promotional tour will kick off at Disney Springs the weekend of March 23-26, 2017.
There will be photo ops with Lightning McQueen, as well as new characters Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm, but that’s not all.
Families can enjoy a giant color mural sponsored by Alamo Rent A Car. Coppertone will encourage guests to take part in a racer pit crew tire-changing activity with another fun photo op, and Crest and Oral-B will pass out prizes from the Piston Cup prize wheel.
Dole will sponsor a Refueling Station offering high-octane smoothie samples. Mattel will present an interactive play area, and NASCAR will be on hand to share the history and science behind their iconic brand.
There will also be special Cars merchandise, and special menu items at food and beverage stations, plus a DJ dance party.
The tour will be located in the former Marketplace Bus Loop, near Once Upon A Toy, and is FREE to attend.
Hours for the tour are Thurs. March 23 from noon to 7pm; Fri. March 24 and Sat. March 25 from 11am to 7pm; and Sun. March 26 from 11am to 5pm.
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017