Disney-Pixar’s Cars 3 will hit theaters this summer, and the Road to the Races nationwide promotional tour will kick off at Disney Springs the weekend of March 23-26, 2017.
There will be photo ops with Lightning McQueen, as well as new characters Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm, but that’s not all.
Families can enjoy a giant color mural sponsored by Alamo Rent A Car. Coppertone will encourage guests to take part in a racer pit crew tire-changing activity with another fun photo op, and Crest and Oral-B will pass out prizes from the Piston Cup prize wheel.
Dole will sponsor a Refueling Station offering high-octane smoothie samples. Mattel will present an interactive play area, and NASCAR will be on hand to share the history and science behind their iconic brand.
There will also be special Cars merchandise, and special menu items at food and beverage stations, plus a DJ dance party.
The tour will be located in the former Marketplace Bus Loop, near Once Upon A Toy, and is FREE to attend.
Hours for the tour are Thurs. March 23 from noon to 7pm; Fri. March 24 and Sat. March 25 from 11am to 7pm; and Sun. March 26 from 11am to 5pm.
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017