Florida-based ABC Fine Wine & Spirits has announced they will donate a portion of from select items to support UCP of Central Florida.
The non-profit helps individuals with and without disabilities achieve their fullest potential, which is a cause close to the company’s CEO.
“When my uncle Jack Holloway, Jr., was born with Cerebral Palsy, resources to care for children with disabilities were severely limited and many had to live in institutions,” shared ABC Chairman/CEO Charles Bailes III. “It has been because of the great work of organizations like UCP that it is now possible for so many children with disabilities to receive the therapy and education they need during the day and return to their loving families each night. This allows these special children to realize their dreams and live their lives without limits.”
Through April 13, a portion of the sales of the following items at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will be donated to support UCP:
- Apothic Crush
- Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon
- J Pinot Gris
- La Marca Prosecco
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- New Amsterdam Gin
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- New Amsterdam Apple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Mango Vodka
- William Hill Coastal Chardonnay
For more than 50 years, ABC has taken a leading role in raising awareness and funds
for the organization to ensure families receive much-needed advocacy, care and
education to increase accessibility and independence for those with disabilities.
For directions to your nearest ABC, visit abcfws.com.
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017
- Win Tickets to the Southern Women’s Show Oct 12-15, 2017! - October 3, 2017