Florida-based ABC Fine Wine & Spirits has announced they will donate a portion of from select items to support UCP of Central Florida.
The non-profit helps individuals with and without disabilities achieve their fullest potential, which is a cause close to the company’s CEO.
“When my uncle Jack Holloway, Jr., was born with Cerebral Palsy, resources to care for children with disabilities were severely limited and many had to live in institutions,” shared ABC Chairman/CEO Charles Bailes III. “It has been because of the great work of organizations like UCP that it is now possible for so many children with disabilities to receive the therapy and education they need during the day and return to their loving families each night. This allows these special children to realize their dreams and live their lives without limits.”
Through April 13, a portion of the sales of the following items at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will be donated to support UCP:
- Apothic Crush
- Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon
- J Pinot Gris
- La Marca Prosecco
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- New Amsterdam Gin
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- New Amsterdam Apple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Mango Vodka
- William Hill Coastal Chardonnay
For more than 50 years, ABC has taken a leading role in raising awareness and funds
for the organization to ensure families receive much-needed advocacy, care and
education to increase accessibility and independence for those with disabilities.
For directions to your nearest ABC, visit abcfws.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017