Florida-based ABC Fine Wine & Spirits has announced they will donate a portion of from select items to support UCP of Central Florida.
The non-profit helps individuals with and without disabilities achieve their fullest potential, which is a cause close to the company’s CEO.
“When my uncle Jack Holloway, Jr., was born with Cerebral Palsy, resources to care for children with disabilities were severely limited and many had to live in institutions,” shared ABC Chairman/CEO Charles Bailes III. “It has been because of the great work of organizations like UCP that it is now possible for so many children with disabilities to receive the therapy and education they need during the day and return to their loving families each night. This allows these special children to realize their dreams and live their lives without limits.”
Through April 13, a portion of the sales of the following items at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits will be donated to support UCP:
- Apothic Crush
- Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon
- J Pinot Gris
- La Marca Prosecco
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- New Amsterdam Gin
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- New Amsterdam Apple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka
- New Amsterdam Mango Vodka
- William Hill Coastal Chardonnay
For more than 50 years, ABC has taken a leading role in raising awareness and funds
for the organization to ensure families receive much-needed advocacy, care and
education to increase accessibility and independence for those with disabilities.
For directions to your nearest ABC, visit abcfws.com.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017