More than just a day of fun, Raglan Road‘s annual Mighty Festival returns to Disney Springs the weekend of March 16 through 19, 2017. Celebrating everything Irish, the festival will have live music, Irish dancers, and traditional food and drink to enjoy.
There will be performances from Young Dubliners, The Byrne Brothers, HanaLena Band, The Raglan Roots Coalition, Swingin’ on the Gate, Rollickin’ Rua, and Jennifer Lyons throughout the weekend.
A menu of traditional Irish food curated by Raglan Road Master Chef Kevin Dundon, as well as craft beers and drinks will be available for purchase.
The Mighty Festival events are free to enjoy, except a cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on March 17 only.
Put this St. Patrick’s Day celebration on your calendar, and visit raglanroad.com for more info.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017