More than just a day of fun, Raglan Road‘s annual Mighty Festival returns to Disney Springs the weekend of March 16 through 19, 2017. Celebrating everything Irish, the festival will have live music, Irish dancers, and traditional food and drink to enjoy.
There will be performances from Young Dubliners, The Byrne Brothers, HanaLena Band, The Raglan Roots Coalition, Swingin’ on the Gate, Rollickin’ Rua, and Jennifer Lyons throughout the weekend.
A menu of traditional Irish food curated by Raglan Road Master Chef Kevin Dundon, as well as craft beers and drinks will be available for purchase.
The Mighty Festival events are free to enjoy, except a cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on March 17 only.
Put this St. Patrick’s Day celebration on your calendar, and visit raglanroad.com for more info.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017