More than just a day of fun, Raglan Road‘s annual Mighty Festival returns to Disney Springs the weekend of March 16 through 19, 2017. Celebrating everything Irish, the festival will have live music, Irish dancers, and traditional food and drink to enjoy.
There will be performances from Young Dubliners, The Byrne Brothers, HanaLena Band, The Raglan Roots Coalition, Swingin’ on the Gate, Rollickin’ Rua, and Jennifer Lyons throughout the weekend.
A menu of traditional Irish food curated by Raglan Road Master Chef Kevin Dundon, as well as craft beers and drinks will be available for purchase.
The Mighty Festival events are free to enjoy, except a cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on March 17 only.
Put this St. Patrick’s Day celebration on your calendar, and visit raglanroad.com for more info.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017