Walt Disney World announced it is increasing single-day/single-park ticket prices starting today, February 12, 2017.
Magic Kingdom ticket prices will now be $107 for value season (up from $102), $115 for regular season (up from $110), and $124 for peak season (remains the same).
Tickets at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom will also see price increases: $99 for value, $107 for regular, and $119 for peak season. All prices are before tax.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was February 2015, That is also when the company introduced the season tier pricing, claiming it was to encourage visits during less crowded times of the year.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
What do you think of the ticket increase?
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017