Walt Disney World announced it is increasing single-day/single-park ticket prices starting today, February 12, 2017.
Magic Kingdom ticket prices will now be $107 for value season (up from $102), $115 for regular season (up from $110), and $124 for peak season (remains the same).
Tickets at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom will also see price increases: $99 for value, $107 for regular, and $119 for peak season. All prices are before tax.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was February 2015, That is also when the company introduced the season tier pricing, claiming it was to encourage visits during less crowded times of the year.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
What do you think of the ticket increase?
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017