Walt Disney World announced it is increasing single-day/single-park ticket prices starting today, February 12, 2017.
Magic Kingdom ticket prices will now be $107 for value season (up from $102), $115 for regular season (up from $110), and $124 for peak season (remains the same).
Tickets at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom will also see price increases: $99 for value, $107 for regular, and $119 for peak season. All prices are before tax.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was February 2015, That is also when the company introduced the season tier pricing, claiming it was to encourage visits during less crowded times of the year.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
What do you think of the ticket increase?
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018