Walt Disney World announced it is increasing single-day/single-park ticket prices starting today, February 12, 2017.
Magic Kingdom ticket prices will now be $107 for value season (up from $102), $115 for regular season (up from $110), and $124 for peak season (remains the same).
Tickets at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom will also see price increases: $99 for value, $107 for regular, and $119 for peak season. All prices are before tax.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was February 2015, That is also when the company introduced the season tier pricing, claiming it was to encourage visits during less crowded times of the year.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
What do you think of the ticket increase?
- Artlando Takes Over Loch Haven Park in Orlando Sept 30 - September 24, 2017
- Meet Stars of Sci-Fi/Horror/Comics at MegaCon Tampa Bay Sept 29-Oct 1 - September 23, 2017
- $10 Day Returns To Orlando Science Center On Sept 24, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Disney to Live Stream Mickey’s Boo To You Parade from Magic Kingdom Sept 22 - September 21, 2017
- Visit Orlando Extends Magical Dining Month to Oct 12 Due to Hurricane Irma - September 20, 2017
- Willie Nelson and Family to Play Dr Phillips Center October 15, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Presents Spooky Day in the Parks Sept 22-24, 2017 - September 17, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Extreme Sept 21, 2017 - September 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Offering BOGO Tickets Through September 17, 2017 - September 13, 2017
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert at Dr Phillips Center October 8, 2017 - September 12, 2017