Walt Disney World announced it is increasing single-day/single-park ticket prices starting today, February 12, 2017.
Magic Kingdom ticket prices will now be $107 for value season (up from $102), $115 for regular season (up from $110), and $124 for peak season (remains the same).
Tickets at Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom will also see price increases: $99 for value, $107 for regular, and $119 for peak season. All prices are before tax.
The last time Walt Disney World raised single-day/single-park ticket prices was February 2015, That is also when the company introduced the season tier pricing, claiming it was to encourage visits during less crowded times of the year.
Today’s increase comes several months before the opening of Pandora: The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
What do you think of the ticket increase?
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017