Orlando Shakespeare Theater, in partnership with UCF, presents William Shakespeare’s comedy, Love’s Labour’s Lost, from February 22 – March 24, 2017.
Love’s Labour’s Lost follows the misadventures of the King of Navarre and his three companions as they attempt to forswear all pleasures in favor of serious study. But the Princess of France and her all-too-lovely entourage have other ideas.
The men soon find that love’s labor complicates and conquers all things in Shakespeare’s boisterous romantic comedy about love and marriage, set in the roaring 1920’s.
Directed by Thomas Ouellette, the cast includes Buddy Haardt, as Ferdinand, the King of Navarre; Aubrey Saverino as the Princess of France; Matthew Goodrich as Longaville; Kathryn Miller as Rosaline; Christian Ryan as Berowne; and Jim Helsinger as Don Adriano de Armado.
All performances are in the Margeson Theater at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater (812 E. Rollins St.).
Tickets are $25-$50 for regular performances Wed-Sat at 7:30pm, and Sat-Sun at 2pm. Preview performances (Feb 22 & 23) and Senior Matinees (March 8 & 15) are $13-$25.
Opening Night Party& Pre-Show Chat is Feb 24, and is included with opening night tickets. Arrive at 6:30pm to enjoy free light appetizers, followed by a brief, informative discussion about the creative process with the Director and members of the creative team.
For tickets and more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
$25 Under 35 Week (March 15-19) – Patrons 34 years old and under can purchase $25 tickets for evening and weekend matinee performances with code word 25UNDER35.
Student Rush – $15 – 30 minutes prior to show w/ valid student ID.
Student and Active/Retired Military – $10 off single ticket prices w/ valid ID (Only available in Price Levels A and B).
PHOTO: Buddy Haardt as Ferdinand, the King of Navarre, Christian Ryan as Berowne, Kathryn Miller as Rosaline, and Aubrey Saverino as the Princess of France star in Orlando Shakespeare Theater’s production of Love’s Labour’s Lost. Photo by Luke Evans taken at The Ballroom at Church Street.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017