Orlando Shakespeare Theater, in partnership with UCF, presents William Shakespeare’s comedy, Love’s Labour’s Lost, from February 22 – March 24, 2017.
Love’s Labour’s Lost follows the misadventures of the King of Navarre and his three companions as they attempt to forswear all pleasures in favor of serious study. But the Princess of France and her all-too-lovely entourage have other ideas.
The men soon find that love’s labor complicates and conquers all things in Shakespeare’s boisterous romantic comedy about love and marriage, set in the roaring 1920’s.
Directed by Thomas Ouellette, the cast includes Buddy Haardt, as Ferdinand, the King of Navarre; Aubrey Saverino as the Princess of France; Matthew Goodrich as Longaville; Kathryn Miller as Rosaline; Christian Ryan as Berowne; and Jim Helsinger as Don Adriano de Armado.
All performances are in the Margeson Theater at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater (812 E. Rollins St.).
Tickets are $25-$50 for regular performances Wed-Sat at 7:30pm, and Sat-Sun at 2pm. Preview performances (Feb 22 & 23) and Senior Matinees (March 8 & 15) are $13-$25.
Opening Night Party& Pre-Show Chat is Feb 24, and is included with opening night tickets. Arrive at 6:30pm to enjoy free light appetizers, followed by a brief, informative discussion about the creative process with the Director and members of the creative team.
For tickets and more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
$25 Under 35 Week (March 15-19) – Patrons 34 years old and under can purchase $25 tickets for evening and weekend matinee performances with code word 25UNDER35.
Student Rush – $15 – 30 minutes prior to show w/ valid student ID.
Student and Active/Retired Military – $10 off single ticket prices w/ valid ID (Only available in Price Levels A and B).
PHOTO: Buddy Haardt as Ferdinand, the King of Navarre, Christian Ryan as Berowne, Kathryn Miller as Rosaline, and Aubrey Saverino as the Princess of France star in Orlando Shakespeare Theater’s production of Love’s Labour’s Lost. Photo by Luke Evans taken at The Ballroom at Church Street.
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Love’s Labour’s Lost Starting Feb 22, 2017 - February 13, 2017
- Walt Disney World Raises Ticket Prices Again Starting Today Feb 12, 2017 - February 12, 2017