Orlando Shakespeare Theater, in partnership with UCF, presents William Shakespeare’s comedy, Love’s Labour’s Lost, from February 22 – March 24, 2017.
Love’s Labour’s Lost follows the misadventures of the King of Navarre and his three companions as they attempt to forswear all pleasures in favor of serious study. But the Princess of France and her all-too-lovely entourage have other ideas.
The men soon find that love’s labor complicates and conquers all things in Shakespeare’s boisterous romantic comedy about love and marriage, set in the roaring 1920’s.
Directed by Thomas Ouellette, the cast includes Buddy Haardt, as Ferdinand, the King of Navarre; Aubrey Saverino as the Princess of France; Matthew Goodrich as Longaville; Kathryn Miller as Rosaline; Christian Ryan as Berowne; and Jim Helsinger as Don Adriano de Armado.
All performances are in the Margeson Theater at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater (812 E. Rollins St.).
Tickets are $25-$50 for regular performances Wed-Sat at 7:30pm, and Sat-Sun at 2pm. Preview performances (Feb 22 & 23) and Senior Matinees (March 8 & 15) are $13-$25.
Opening Night Party& Pre-Show Chat is Feb 24, and is included with opening night tickets. Arrive at 6:30pm to enjoy free light appetizers, followed by a brief, informative discussion about the creative process with the Director and members of the creative team.
For tickets and more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
$25 Under 35 Week (March 15-19) – Patrons 34 years old and under can purchase $25 tickets for evening and weekend matinee performances with code word 25UNDER35.
Student Rush – $15 – 30 minutes prior to show w/ valid student ID.
Student and Active/Retired Military – $10 off single ticket prices w/ valid ID (Only available in Price Levels A and B).
PHOTO: Buddy Haardt as Ferdinand, the King of Navarre, Christian Ryan as Berowne, Kathryn Miller as Rosaline, and Aubrey Saverino as the Princess of France star in Orlando Shakespeare Theater’s production of Love’s Labour’s Lost. Photo by Luke Evans taken at The Ballroom at Church Street.
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017
- Mennello Museum of Art Hosts Our Orlando Local Art Show May 19-June 18, 2017 - May 10, 2017