Shortly after her Super Bowl appearance, Lady Gaga announced a new world tour that includes a Tampa show on December 1, 2017.
The Joanne World Tour is named after the entertainer’s recent 5th album, Joanne, which includes the hit singles “Perfect Illusion,” “Million Reasons,” along with my favorite song, “A-Yo.” Joanne debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, marking her 4th consecutive #1 album – the first female to do so in the 2010s.
Grammy and Golden Globe winner and Academy Award-nominated Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 30 million global album sales and 150 million single sales, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time.
She is also an amazing live performer, who incorporates a lot of theatricality into her stage show. The first round of North American and European tickets for this tour have mostly sold-out, resulting in the addition of extra shows in some cities. Don’t miss out on your tickets to the Tampa show!
For more information on Lady Gaga, visit LadyGaga.com.
Tickets for the Amalie Arena show are $46 to $226. Prices do not include facility fee or service charges.
Tickets for the event go on sale Monday, February 20 at 10am at AmalieArena.com, the McDonald’s® Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena, Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster.com. Order tickets by phone by calling 800.745.3000.
Citi cardmembers can take advantage of a special pre-sale opportunity beginning Wednesday, through Sunday, February 19 at 5:00 PM. For complete pre-sale details visit citiprivatepass.com. There is an 8 ticket limit per transaction.
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017
- Universal Orlando Reveals Story Behind New Volcano Bay Waterpark - March 9, 2017