Foodstock Orlando is a new multi-day series of food events, live music, and more, and it takes place this week, March 1-4, 2017.
Each day has an event in a different location in Orlando, and each event will feature a separate line-up of food, beverage, and entertainment.
March 1, the “Taste of Foodstock” takes place at the Cheyenne Saloon at the Church Street District in downtown Orlando from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Ferg’s Depot, Ember, and Black Cauldron Brewery. Your Party Pass for the evening includes complimentary craft beers and wine, food samples, and live music from B.B. Kings All Star Band.
March 2, Foodstock moves to the I-Drive 360 complex from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Tapa Toro, Shake Shack, and Paramount Fine Foods. Your evening Party Pass not only includes complimentary beers and wine, and music from Live Hart, but a complimentary ride on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. I-Drive 360 has free parking, too.
March 3, the “Taste of Foodstock” heads down the road to Pointe Orlando from 6-9pm. Participating restaurants include Cuba Libre, The Main Event, B.B. Kings, and Lafayette’s. Complimentary beer and wine, plus live music from the Pointe Collective round out the evening.
March 4, the final night of Foodstock is a free event. It takes place from noon to 3pm at the Broken Cauldron Brewery on West Church Street near downtown. There will be BBQ and craft beers for purchase, as well as the Kona Luau food truck. Wilted Chilis will provide the entertainment.
Celebrate the variety of food and beverages available from local venues, and get your tickets to Foodstock today.
Tickets for the events at Cheyenne Saloon, I-Drive 360, and Pointe Orlando are $49 per person/per night if you purchase in advance online. The price goes up to $55 at the door day of. A three-night pass is $125.
The event at Broken Cauldron Brewery is FREE. Just pay for what you order.
Foodstock benefits the Grand Tour Foundation, which assists student scholarship foundations and non-profit organizations whose mission is to educate students pursuing careers in the hospitality and tourism industries.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit foodstockorlando.com.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017