Foodstock Orlando is a new multi-day series of food events, live music, and more, and it takes place this week, March 1-4, 2017.
Each day has an event in a different location in Orlando, and each event will feature a separate line-up of food, beverage, and entertainment.
March 1, the “Taste of Foodstock” takes place at the Cheyenne Saloon at the Church Street District in downtown Orlando from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Ferg’s Depot, Ember, and Black Cauldron Brewery. Your Party Pass for the evening includes complimentary craft beers and wine, food samples, and live music from B.B. Kings All Star Band.
March 2, Foodstock moves to the I-Drive 360 complex from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Tapa Toro, Shake Shack, and Paramount Fine Foods. Your evening Party Pass not only includes complimentary beers and wine, and music from Live Hart, but a complimentary ride on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. I-Drive 360 has free parking, too.
March 3, the “Taste of Foodstock” heads down the road to Pointe Orlando from 6-9pm. Participating restaurants include Cuba Libre, The Main Event, B.B. Kings, and Lafayette’s. Complimentary beer and wine, plus live music from the Pointe Collective round out the evening.
March 4, the final night of Foodstock is a free event. It takes place from noon to 3pm at the Broken Cauldron Brewery on West Church Street near downtown. There will be BBQ and craft beers for purchase, as well as the Kona Luau food truck. Wilted Chilis will provide the entertainment.
Celebrate the variety of food and beverages available from local venues, and get your tickets to Foodstock today.
Tickets for the events at Cheyenne Saloon, I-Drive 360, and Pointe Orlando are $49 per person/per night if you purchase in advance online. The price goes up to $55 at the door day of. A three-night pass is $125.
The event at Broken Cauldron Brewery is FREE. Just pay for what you order.
Foodstock benefits the Grand Tour Foundation, which assists student scholarship foundations and non-profit organizations whose mission is to educate students pursuing careers in the hospitality and tourism industries.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit foodstockorlando.com.
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018