Foodstock Orlando is a new multi-day series of food events, live music, and more, and it takes place this week, March 1-4, 2017.
Each day has an event in a different location in Orlando, and each event will feature a separate line-up of food, beverage, and entertainment.
March 1, the “Taste of Foodstock” takes place at the Cheyenne Saloon at the Church Street District in downtown Orlando from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Ferg’s Depot, Ember, and Black Cauldron Brewery. Your Party Pass for the evening includes complimentary craft beers and wine, food samples, and live music from B.B. Kings All Star Band.
March 2, Foodstock moves to the I-Drive 360 complex from 6-9pm. Featured participants include Tapa Toro, Shake Shack, and Paramount Fine Foods. Your evening Party Pass not only includes complimentary beers and wine, and music from Live Hart, but a complimentary ride on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. I-Drive 360 has free parking, too.
March 3, the “Taste of Foodstock” heads down the road to Pointe Orlando from 6-9pm. Participating restaurants include Cuba Libre, The Main Event, B.B. Kings, and Lafayette’s. Complimentary beer and wine, plus live music from the Pointe Collective round out the evening.
March 4, the final night of Foodstock is a free event. It takes place from noon to 3pm at the Broken Cauldron Brewery on West Church Street near downtown. There will be BBQ and craft beers for purchase, as well as the Kona Luau food truck. Wilted Chilis will provide the entertainment.
Celebrate the variety of food and beverages available from local venues, and get your tickets to Foodstock today.
Tickets for the events at Cheyenne Saloon, I-Drive 360, and Pointe Orlando are $49 per person/per night if you purchase in advance online. The price goes up to $55 at the door day of. A three-night pass is $125.
The event at Broken Cauldron Brewery is FREE. Just pay for what you order.
Foodstock benefits the Grand Tour Foundation, which assists student scholarship foundations and non-profit organizations whose mission is to educate students pursuing careers in the hospitality and tourism industries.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit foodstockorlando.com.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017