Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts announces an evening of laughter and conversation with comedian/writer/animal activist Elayne Boosler on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Named one of Comedy Central’s “Greatest 100 Standup Comedians of All Time,” Boosler has amassed quite a resume over her 4 decades plus career, including many TV appearances and live comedy specials. This year, she will be featured in CNN’s eight-part documentary series, “The History of Standup Comedy.”
In 2001, she founded her own all-species animal rescue and advocacy non-profit organization, Elayne Boosler’s Tails of Joy. The organization has saved thousands of animals, made life better for thousands more, and continues to advocate for the better treatment of all animals throughout the world.
For more information, visit elayneboosler.com.
Tickets start at $35.00, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017