Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts announces an evening of laughter and conversation with comedian/writer/animal activist Elayne Boosler on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Named one of Comedy Central’s “Greatest 100 Standup Comedians of All Time,” Boosler has amassed quite a resume over her 4 decades plus career, including many TV appearances and live comedy specials. This year, she will be featured in CNN’s eight-part documentary series, “The History of Standup Comedy.”
In 2001, she founded her own all-species animal rescue and advocacy non-profit organization, Elayne Boosler’s Tails of Joy. The organization has saved thousands of animals, made life better for thousands more, and continues to advocate for the better treatment of all animals throughout the world.
For more information, visit elayneboosler.com.
Tickets start at $35.00, and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017