Bill Maher, the host of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” will play the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Saturday, July 8, 2017.
A stand-up comic since 1979, Maher’s first foray into television, the late night talk show “Politically Incorrect” (Comedy Central, ABC-TV), ran from 1993 – 2002, and featured a round-table discussion of current events with four guests coming from pop culture, politics and news.
For the past fourteen years, “Real Time with Bill Maher” has combined hot button topics with big laughs, and has featured many well-known guests, including President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kerry Washington, Michael Steele, Howard Dean, Michael Moore, Eva Longoria, Drew Barrymore and more.
With more than twenty years in television, Bill Maher has earned more than 38 Emmy® nominations for his hit television shows and specials.
He is also a best-selling author, including his most recent of five books, “The New New Rules: A Funny Look at How Everybody But Me Has Their Head Up Their Ass.”
For more information, visit billmaher.com.
Tickets start at $49, and are available at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014, or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017