The ninth annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 25 and 26, 2017.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from some of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Bulla Gastrobar; Restaurant ASH; Kona Grill; Foxtail Coffee Co.; Java Lava Coffee Shops; Nothing Bundt Cakes; and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Gavin DeGraw, along with Johnnyswim, Spencer Ludwig, and more. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners KC and the Sunshine Band, as well as The Legendary JC’s and more.
Admission is $20 per day with advance purchase online, and $25 day of. A two-day admission pass is $35 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and cost $2 each. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes will be available for purchase for $20 per person at the Fest. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com. .A portion of the proceeds benefit UCF Foundation, Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Will Raise a Glass to Support UCP of Central Florida Through April 13, 2017 - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017