The ninth annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 25 and 26, 2017.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from some of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Bulla Gastrobar; Restaurant ASH; Kona Grill; Foxtail Coffee Co.; Java Lava Coffee Shops; Nothing Bundt Cakes; and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Gavin DeGraw, along with Johnnyswim, Spencer Ludwig, and more. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners KC and the Sunshine Band, as well as The Legendary JC’s and more.
Admission is $20 per day with advance purchase online, and $25 day of. A two-day admission pass is $35 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and cost $2 each. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes will be available for purchase for $20 per person at the Fest. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com. .A portion of the proceeds benefit UCF Foundation, Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017