The ninth annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park the weekend of February 25 and 26, 2017.
The two-day fest features mouth-watering dishes from some of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Bulla Gastrobar; Restaurant ASH; Kona Grill; Foxtail Coffee Co.; Java Lava Coffee Shops; Nothing Bundt Cakes; and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners Gavin DeGraw, along with Johnnyswim, Spencer Ludwig, and more. Sunday’s line-up includes headliners KC and the Sunshine Band, as well as The Legendary JC’s and more.
Admission is $20 per day with advance purchase online, and $25 day of. A two-day admission pass is $35 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and cost $2 each. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes will be available for purchase for $20 per person at the Fest. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $115 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com. .A portion of the proceeds benefit UCF Foundation, Inc. and Valencia Foundation.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017